Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,707 Posts
You sure make it look easy, those pictures are amazing! :D
I mostly use my cell phone to take photos, so it's impossible for me to take a flight shot.
I also have a very cheap Fujifilm camera that I really doubt can capture a flight shot. It does have a "sports" feature, I'm willing to give it a go but I'm sensing the end result won't be a good one.

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,305 Posts
Si ...They are really good flight photo's you did a good job better than my flight photo's. as they are. Your flight photo's are better than mine you should see the ones i took you can't even see Indi in the photo's. What is the settings that you are using on your camera ill try your settings to see if i get a good shot. Your photo's are fantastic.Some of your budgies look like they are a plane ready to take off.. Oh by the way the last photo is a Classic i love it how did you get that photo that is funny..

·
Administrator
59,672 Posts
Si,

It may be easy for YOU to take flight shots but if I even ever mange get one as good as yours I'd be ecstatic! Your birds are as beautiful as always and your pictures are spectacular.

By the way, I absolutely LOVE the picture of Duke in your signature -- that is super cool!!

·
Member of the Month August 2013
5,118 Posts
Well done Si, those are some very neat pics. It really does depend on the camera as to how easy it is to get a photo. If I used the auto setting on mine, all you get is a blurred image of one very fast moving budgie.

Interestingly maybe, once I got a good pic, it was a lot easier to get more. A bit like riding a bicycle. Once you know how it is a piece of cake :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.