Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,305 Posts
Today is my birthday. I have had a wonderful time with my family and friends.
I got phone calls from my brothers my nieces And my Aunt.. I got some nice things like money, clothes, Chocolate there is still some more things coming... I am going out to have a birthday lunch on Monday with friends and mum is making me a sponge cake... I'll have some photos... I have had a nice day..Mum had to go out to a function today and I went out to dinner with a friend and he bought me dinner and a drink... He gave me a nice gift...

Indi is buying me a birthday present on Monday when the shops open...

I want to say thank you to Ana for remembering my birthday today she sent me a visitors message wishing me a happy birthday only person who remembered...

I have had a wonderful day.. I'll be going out for my birthday with mum tomorrow have a birthday voucher at one of the clubs to use then another one on Monday at another Club...

So now who is up to Celebrating with me....

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,707 Posts
You're welcome, Lyn! Surely more of your TB friends will wish you a Happy Birthday, we need to take into account the time differences in the various countries. :)

I'm glad you had a wonderful day and will be celebrating this happy occasion throughout the week! :D

·
10,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You're welcome, Lyn! Surely more of your TB friends will wish you a Happy Birthday, we need to take into account the time differences in the various countries. :)

I'm glad you had a wonderful day and will be celebrating this happy occasion throughout the week! :D
That's alright Ana.. I'm sure everyone will remember I keep forgetting about the time differences.....

·
Registered
262 Posts
Happy birthday and dont be to sad that it was never celebrated. :) I am 20 years old and i never get a celebration.. My birthday is on jan 1. Im a news years child which means people are on their own celebrating the new years or having family time. I tend to get a cake and gifts from my parents but none of my friends really remember :) its not because they're mean or anything because the message me on Jan 2 about how sorry they are :p I feel more sorry that they feel sorry :)

·
Super Moderator
19,681 Posts
Happy Birthday, dearest Lyn!

You deserve the best on your special day :)

I woke up three hours ago and as soon as I saw this I remembered, so I made you a birthday present which took all morning but turned out just how I wanted it to :D Check your PM!

You mean so much to all of us and I wish you the happiest of celebrations ;) :party2: :party10: :

·
10,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Happy Birthday Lyn. I didn't really forget. I did wish you happy birthday in the pm you sent me this morning. You were just too quick for me this morning, I was late getting up and had just started reading through the overnight posts.
Thank you Kate... Yes I got your. P.M. When you wished me a happy birthday.. It was 11pm when I made my post.. I had a lovey dinner with my friend Clem.... I had chicken with garlic in it and veggies. It was freezing out...Had a wonderful day..

Happy birthday to you :party3:
Thank you

Happy birthday and dont be to sad that it was never celebrated. :) I am 20 years old and i never get a celebration.. My birthday is on jan 1. Im a news years child which means people are on their own celebrating the new years or having family time. I tend to get a cake and gifts from my parents but none of my friends really remember :) its not because they're mean or anything because the message me on Jan 2 about how sorry they are :p I feel more sorry that they feel sorry :)
I am not sad... You can come over to Australia and Celebrate our birthdays with me... I'll remember your birthday and make a nice birthday wish for you..... Thank you for wishing me a happy birthday..

Happy birthday Lyn! :party:
Thank you Dee...

Happy birthday Lyn! We talked this morning and I am sorry I didn't remember you! Have fun tonight and don't forget; we want photos! :D
Take care dear!
Thank you Despina.. I'll be sure to post some photos when I get them...

Happy Birthday! I literally just woke up, it's 9am here in Canada, hahaha
Thank you Moira.. It is now Sunday morning here....

Glad to hear you are having a
WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY
Lyn!

Enjoy your "Birthday Week"
Have lots of fun
with your
friends and family​
Thank you Deb... Yes I had a wonderful birthday still celebrating tomorrow Monday and was going out today but now through the week.... I got lots of gifts. Indi is getting me a gift with his credit card...

Happy Birthday Lyn....:)
Thank you Randy...

Happy birthday Lyn!

A blue cake just like your most beautiful bird :)
Thank you for my blue birthday cake Dee. I showed it to Indi he likes it

Happy Birthday, dearest Lyn!

You deserve the best on your special day :)

I woke up three hours ago and as soon as I saw this I remembered, so I made you a birthday present which took all morning but turned out just how I wanted it to :D Check your PM!

You mean so much to all of us and I wish you the happiest of celebrations ;) :party2: :party10: :
Thank you StarlingWings... I got your wonderful gift may I post it later to share with everyone... You mean the world to me to... I don't feel any different from when I was a day younger on Friday but the good thing is that I don't look my age and this is a good thing.... Thank you so much for my gift my friend...

·
Member of the Year 2016//Exceptional Service Award
4,333 Posts
It's

Hi Lyn, It is dinner time over here and I just made it to the computer as we were outside in the heat trying to work on cleaning our patio :budge::music::hug::cheers::pp::urock:. I keep thinking of your lovely pic with Indi and I think you should fix it so you can hang it on the wall. I is so lovely. Then you will get to give yourself a gift for all of us slow pokes who have "senior brain lapses". Have a wonderful Birthday week.
That's neat to have a whole weak of celebrations. We are all looking forward to pics. Now do not forget to give Indi a special treat.
Blessings, Jo Ann

·
10,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hi Lyn, It is dinner time over here and I just made it to the computer as we were outside in the heat trying to work on cleaning our patio :budge::music::hug::cheers::pp::urock:. I keep thinking of your lovely pic with Indi and I think you should fix it so you can hang it on the wall. I is so lovely. Then you will get to give yourself a gift for all of us slow pokes who have "senior brain lapses". Have a wonderful Birthday week.
That's neat to have a whole weak of celebrations. We are all looking forward to pics. Now do not forget to give Indi a special treat.
Blessings, Jo Ann
Thank you Miss JoAnn. What a wonderful idea ill pick out the best photo's and get them printed off and put them in a frame.. It is now Sunday morning here. Miss JoAnn yes ill have a wonderful birthday celebrating for the next few days.Yes Indi got millet for a treat not chocolate.. Wish we had some of your hot weather it is freezing here... Thank you so much my friend...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.