Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Member of the Month April 2014
3,537 Posts
:eek:AAAAHH! Whew, a bit spooky at first glance...but its only our Naughty RAScal Noah up to some RASberry Naughtiness:laughing:

And he looks a little like Hannibal Lector in Silence of the Lamb clamping on to those bars:laughing:

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,707 Posts
I wouldn't compare cute Noah's sweet face and purely innocent eyes to such a creepy character as Hannibal Lecter. :undwech:

Noah is a happy boy who happened to eat his favourite treat and even though we can't see the raspberry, there is proof on his beak and feathers.
To me it seems he is asking for a second raspberry! :D

·
Member of the Month June 2015
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I wouldn't compare cute Noah's sweet face and purely innocent eyes to such a creepy character as Hannibal Lecter. :undwech:

Noah is a happy boy who happened to eat his favourite treat and even though we can't see the raspberry, there is proof on his beak and feathers.
To me it seems he is asking for a second raspberry! :D
He is a little cutie - even when he's in trouble he's adorable :rolleyes:
Oh he is definitely asking for another raspberry - I'd love to set him loose on a whole bowl of raspberries but he'd end up with an awful pain in his little belly :eek:

·
Member of the Month June 2015
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
:laughing:
That is PRICELESS!
I'm so glad little Noah had a wonderful Raspberry to enjoy.

I can't see raspberries in the store anymore without thinking, "Oh, little Noah would :love: love to have those." :eek:
Hahaha I'm glad Noah is in your thoughts - he sort of has that effect on everyone :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.