Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Administrator
55,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, EveryBudgie!

Sparky and Sunny here
Welcome you to our very first BOTM Challenge of 2014.

Please be sure your human re-reads the Budgie of the Month Rules and Regulations before submitting an entry.
http://talkbudgies.com/showthread.php?t=100402

Now, let's chirp about this month's challenge.

You know how humans make New Year's Resolutions?
Well, we believe that budgies are much better than humans at keeping our resolutions.

So…. this month's challenge is​

BUDGIE RESOLUTIONS!!​

What you need to do first is decide what YOUR resolution for this year will be.

Maybe your resolution will be to eat more vegetables, or maybe you want to get more exercise, take more baths or spend more quality time with your friends. Whatever YOUR resolution is, you need to have your human take a sharp, clear, in-focus picture of you demonstrating you practicing that behavior.
Then the human should submit a FULL-SIZE picture (No thumbnails will be accepted) in this thread.

As the entries are received, they will be compiled in a separate thread for viewing.

Entries will be accepted until 7PM EST Friday, January 24th and then voting for the BEST picture depicting one of our contestant's Budgie Resolution will begin. (Voting will be announced in a separate thread.)

Put your thinking caps on budgies--pick a good resolution and stick to it!​

The challenge is now open for entries.
Good luck EveryBudgie!​

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,320 Posts
Sparky and Sunny how did you ever think of this Challenge you do like us to put on our thinking caps for a hard Contest. But i am sure my mum and me will think up one that would hopefully suit the theme. You both are so clever.. Sparky and Sunny did your mum give you a hint on the Challenge your mum is really clever to... We are going to have to take our time and put on our thinking caps on to come up with a good one. Well done Sparky and Sunny this year is going to be good with new Challenges for everyone i can see...And oh what fun this one will be..This Challenge is a really good one well thought up...

·
Registered
168 Posts
Looking forward to the first BOTM of 2014!

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Cozette's New Year's Resolution: Take cat naps where ever and whenever possible:D.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Pepe's resolution - look cuter!

[/URL][/IMG]

·
Administrator
55,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sunny:
Cozette! I love your New Year's Resolution.
Budgie Naps are the best. :)

Sparky:
I agree and your picture is demonstrating the kind of entries we are looking for.
A clear, sharply focused picture demonstrating a behavior you want to engage in more frequently in 2014.

Well done!

Let's see YOUR Budgie Resolution, EveryBudgie!!​

·
Member of the Month March 2013
2,266 Posts
What is a resolution exactly?
It is a change - usually for the better - that you 'resolve' to do, such as stop smoking, lose weight, study something, get a better job, buy more budgies (or fewer!) etc, it can be anything you want :)

·
Member of the Month August 2013
5,121 Posts
Milipidi's flock have have resolved to have better table manners.

As demonstrated by Daifuku, Mochi & Estrella, who patiently await their turn, and Tierra, who nibbles delicately at the corn cob.

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,320 Posts
Indigo's New years Resolution is..

Indigo's New Year's Resolution is to get my Mum Lyn to spend her $100 on me for New Toy's and Treats to play with and Chew on.. I am not taking my foot off this note as it is going to be mine.. Mum please please spend this $100 on me HUH Mum..

Indigo's New Year's Resolution is to try to get my Mum Lyn to spend her $100 on me for New Toy's and Treats...Come on Mum Please Please spend your $100 on me HUH Mum....I have my foot on the Note so my Mum can't get it.

·
Member of the Month March 2013
2,266 Posts
Sparky's New Year resolution: is to eat more veggies!

Sorry the quality is poor, its taken on my phone and I had to zoom in a lot, if I got too close he stopped eating :eek:

·
Member of the Month July 2013
4,157 Posts
Zeke and Derp and their new years resolution?!
To relax and have a few laughs! And spend more time with friends!

That pic of Derp is HILARIOUS!!! He really looks like he is having a great ole belly laugh! :laugh:

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.