Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Administrator
56,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are the latest pictures of Sunny and Shelby. Since I couldn't use the internet when it went out :rolleyes:,
I figured I'd play with my camera!

Shelby and Sunny in the Window

Shelby fluffed up

Shelby - "framed" by the ladder :giggle:

Shelby in the Christmas Wreath

Shelby on the branch in the window playground

Shelby on cagefloor with millet

Shelby on the food dish

Shelby on playground in window

Shelby has a sore toe! :(

Sunny and Shelby on the rope perch

Sunny looking out the window from the playground

Sunny enjoying his swing

Sunny on branch in window playground

Sunny on one of the rope perches in the "castle"

Sunny checking out the bed

Sunny on Multi-branch perch in the "castle:

·
Loyalty Award Recipient January 2015//Deactivated
3,928 Posts
Again, great photos! Sunny and Shelby are very handsome. Their playground looks like so much fun. It's like being at Disneyland!

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
Awwww another cuteness overload!!! :D Sunny and shelby are such gorgeous budgies. I love that they can look out the window, you are such a good birdy-momma to your little ones :hug: they look like they are just having so much fun :)
Also, i always though sunny and shelby were boys... is sunny a girl? It kinda looks like it in the 3rd to last pic... hahaha im confused now! :S ive seen so many pics of them i should know this already darn it! :p

Reactions: FaeryBee

·
Registered
6,243 Posts
Wow! A handsome Overload or what!! :loveeyes: :loveeyes:

Thanks for sharing lots of photos of the handsome Sunny and Shelby!
I hope Shelby's foot gets better soon, what happened?

·
Budgie Nut
3,087 Posts
Beautiful budgies and awesome shots! Can i ask where you got the food dish from? A double one with its own perches like that would be handy!:)

·
Registered
10,242 Posts
Awesome pictures Deb! they are both very good looking birds. It seems they have a lot to do in your home, you made it very fun for them.

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Great photoshoot!!! They are just gorgeous little birdies :) I especially love the photo of Sunny on the branch leaning hard to get a good look out the window. He's a very brave little soul.... Tallulah is terrified of anything that moves outside so he steers clear of windows. Fall is especially terrifying with all of the dead leaves blowing around, summer bees are pretty scary, and lets not even mention the birds at the feeder... yikes! Lol I always get jealous of window photos since I will never be getting any of Big Baby Tallulah!

Sunny and Shelby clearly enjoy their window view and abundance of toys and fun perches :)

·
Administrator
56,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Again, great photos! Sunny and Shelby are very handsome. Their playground looks like so much fun. It's like being at Disneyland!
Thanks, Susan - they definitely love their window playground. :laughing1:

Also, i always though sunny and shelby were boys.../B]

Thanks, Erica! They are both boys. :D

Beautiful pics! Thanks for sharing. Keep 'em coming.
Thanks, Tracy!

cute!:Dthnx for sharing!:)
Thank you! :D

I hope Shelby's foot gets better soon, what happened?
Thank you, Vicky!
I'm not exactly sure -- When I got back from GA I found that Pedro and Poppy were out loose in my bedroom. The neighbor that was caring for the birds said they'd escaped the day before. :( There's a chance one landed on Sunny and Shelby's cage and bit his little toe since he likes to cling to the side of the cage. My other supposition is that he may have gotten a "paper cut" from one of his shredder toys when he was climbing on it. The toe does look somewhat better and he is putting weight on that foot now. I'm hoping it will heal without any intervention (or medication).

Can i ask where you got the food dish from? A double one with its own perches like that would be handy!:)
The food dishes came with the Prevue Hendryx Flight Cages I have for my budgies and lovebirds. You might contact the company to see if they are willing to sell them separately. :dunno:

Ahhh Sunny and Shelby are adorable, thanks for posting

Thanks, Cliff! :wave:

It seems they have a lot to do in your home, you made it very fun for them.
Thank you, Dee. :) I try to keep all of my babies happy. :giggle:

They are soooooooooo cute!! :) Their coloring compliments each other very well!!
Thank you, Jill! What's funny is how yellow Sunny was when he was a baby and how green he became after his first molt! :laughing1:

Great photoshoot!!! I especially love the photo of Sunny on the branch leaning hard to get a good look out the window. He's a very brave little soul.... I always get jealous of window photos since I will never be getting any of Big Baby Tallulah!
:)
Thank you, Bethany!
Sunny does love looking outdoors. One day a sparrow perched right on the bottom of the window sill and they all sat there looking at each other -- it was really cute.
Tallulah at least plays with his airplane swing. I still can't get Sunny and Shelby interested in theirs in the least. They play with everything else in the cage but shun that. :( At least Pedro and Poppy like theirs. :eek:

·
Registered
16,696 Posts
I have to agree about the cuteness overload! Fantastic pictures of Sunny and Shelby! :)

I can't believe Shelby sits in the Christmas wreath like that! My little ones would never dream of it; they don't seem to like sitting in toys or swings. :p Can I maybe borrow your budgies so they can teach my budgies a few things about playing? :p

And they have an awesome setup! I love how they can look out the window. :)

Great pictures Deb!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
56,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Kim, thanks for your sweet comments!

Sunny actually likes sitting in the wreath too -- I just didn't manage to get a picture of him in it. :giggle:

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
I can't see! I can't see! I have acute cuteness blindness.

Really nice pictures. You'll keep them coming right?

·
Administrator
56,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Absolutely! With the birds I can at least get somewhat different "poses".
When I take pictures of my shelties the pictures end up pretty much all looking very similar. :laughing:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.