Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the most amazing thing I've ever seen in my life!! SPBudgie (Ollie) asked if she could use some of Julio's pictures to create a video, so I handed over my whole photobucket :giggle: and this is what she came up with!! I can't explain how grateful I am for her effort and creativity!! Thank you sooooooooo much!! :D

Here it is :)

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
I can't believe my eyes! That was positively awesome. Couldn't choose any better songs either.
I know Julio is the proudest budgie in town right now. :D

Bravo SPBudgie (Ollie). Step up and take a bow please. :clap::clap::clap:

·
Registered
113 Posts
That was such a cute video! I think she captured Julio's personality perfectly! He's such a little character!

Reactions: SPBudgie

·
Member of the Month September 2012
3,723 Posts
WOW!!!!!!

I was hoping to do something similar for the two year Anniversary of dear Rockies passing this coming October 19, but no way do I have the talent to do that :/
OK Leslie - here's a Rocky Memorial movie for you - I hope and pray this celebration of your darling Rocky brings you some happy memories

in Jesus, Ollie

·
Administrator
55,573 Posts
Jill,
What an amazing video of Julio!!
I know you will treasure it always.

SP:
Wonderful, wonderful :clap: :clap: clap:

I love what you did with the pictures. :D

·
Lil' Birdy Girl
3,790 Posts
Finally! Ive been waiting for JULIO THE MOVIE to come out for ages! That is amazing! You have done an excellent job SPbudgie! Really! So amazing! I might have to ask you to make me one when I find the camera charger and do some photo shoots with Sophie! :giggle:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.