Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, I think it sounds like a dolphin :p

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haWce37Gw1s"]Budgie Dolphin Sounds - YouTube[/nomedia]

·
Registered
674 Posts
Oh, my word that caught Maya's attention quickly! Lol. She was mid-preen when I started the video and her head snapped right up. She then pulled herself up straight as an rod and listened to the whole video without moving. Now that it is done you should hear the noises coming from the cage behind me. Very similar to some of Julio's. Lol. I think he has a fan.....

That is an absolutely hilarious video. Thanks so much for sharing it. Lol. I love all of those sounds.

·
Member of the Month July 2011
3,661 Posts
Aw, that was sooooo funny. Those sounds are so cute. Julio's too.:giggle: Ah no, he's a gorgeous little guy. In great shape. I loved the way he seemed to be mulling your sounds around in his head before coming out with an exact replication. Well done, Julio!:clap: My fids also perked up during the video. Tell Julio he has six avid fans here. Sorry, seven (me too!).;)

·
Member of the Month September 2012
3,723 Posts
Will Julio Ever cease to Amaze and Amuse?!?...:eek: :bowrofl:
He absolutely Does sound like a dolphin; (not to Mention the way he sits on your shoulder - So Exactly like a dolphin!) :D ;) :p

·
Member of the Month July 2008
8,357 Posts
That's funny. My budgies were sleeping and did not wake up. They don't speak or understand dolphin. :p Julio is so talented!

Sigrid

·
Member of the Month July 2013
4,156 Posts
FLIPPER lives!!

:laughing: That was great! Very funny

·
Administrator
56,471 Posts
Julio makes me laugh! :laughing1: I adore the way his little head feathers stand up as he makes the "raspberry" noises.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
That is so cute! I love those sounds he is making! He made Sierra sit very still while listening to him! lol

Lisa

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
OMG Jill that is too funny! Although it sounds more like budgie beatboxing to me, and he's actually pretty amazing at it! He's such a stud muffin ;)

·
Member of the Month January 2013
4,870 Posts
I just replayed the video for Linda to hear. We were wondering which end of the dolphin do you think the sounds come from? :D

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
I love how he closes his eyes to think about it to make sure he gets it right.
I think he was trying to impress you. Wait till he teaches Shrimp. :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.