Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 87 Posts

·
Member of the Month August 2013
5,121 Posts
!

Pitchii☆;1317985 said:
I am very thankful for Pinko's tiny bout of grumpiness this morning :p I didn't know if I would get a shot for this month, super busy and Pinko is too sweet...

It's not staged ;) - he tipped over that dish of pellets and threw some around in disgust that they weren't seeds as he had hoped :eek: And then took out his annoyance on poor Mr Penguin :giggle:
Budgie temper tantrum, how very cute. Love the penguin toy!

·
Administrator
56,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·

Ah Ha!
So... it seems there are a lot of
ANGRY :mad: BUDGIES
out there!!

Keep those photos coming!

·
Accidentally in love.
5,385 Posts
Oh darn, I never made a suggestion! How about Crazy Budgies? Like, budgies having fun and getting all wild. :giggle:

·
Registered
576 Posts
I just have to ask if you've submitted a photo to this site (in a picture post) recently can you use the pics for this? thanks :)

·
Administrator
56,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
Yes, as long as you didn't enter the picture in one of the other TB contests you may enter it in the BOTM challenge.
:wave:

·
2014 MEMBER OF THE YEAR
4,230 Posts
great entries everyone! I'm really enjoying this! :p
I have to catch a moment for Lina being stubborn soon!

·
Administrator
56,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
Corrina,
Thanks for pointing out that Pinko's photo was missing from the contestant thread!

I'd saved the photo to my computer but forgot to upload it over to the contestant thread. :eek:
Sorry!

(THIS is why it is so important that ALL entrants view the contestant thread to see if their entry has made it into the thread)

·
Registered
918 Posts
Hehehe. Hey Deb.....My entry is not Xmas:laughing:, could you just change that name to Grey? She does not actually have a name yet....that is just a temporary name XD

41 - 60 of 87 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.