Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
5,233 Posts
I didn't give a suggestion either. :eek:

How about 'Romancing Budgies?' Anything that a budgie could be romantically linked to, even a mirror! :laughing:

·
Registered
576 Posts
I wasn't sure if I should enter as I never feel my pics are good enough (there are amazing photographers and budgies here) but here we go :).

Nemo being angry at Raz.

Nemo: "GRRH! I'm.. going.. to .. STRANGLE you! ..."

And my suggestion: Wacky feathers - where their feathers look crazy or stick up in funny ways eg. when they're wet and their feathers look funny or when they scratch their head and it looks like they have a mohawk etc.

·
Administrator
56,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
Hehehe. Hey Deb.....My entry is not Xmas:laughing:, could you just change that name to Grey? She does not actually have a name yet....that is just a temporary name XD
Cailin,
I've changed it. (This is why I need members to specify the budgies' name(s) when you submit the photos) ;)

·
Administrator
56,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
I wasn't sure if I should enter as I never feel my pics are good enough (there are amazing photographers and budgies here) but here we go :).
Hey Sharday!

The idea behind the TB contests is to HAVE FUN!!

Please don't be intimidated by other members' entries.

Even when a person doesn't win, you get to share your photos with everyone by entering and it's a fun way for members to see our "themed" photos all in one place.

The entry you submitted is quite appropriate!

·
Administrator
56,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #76 ·
Don't end up ANGRY 'cause you missed the the chance to be a Contestant
in the July Challenge!!

You have only SIX Days left if you want to compete.

Better enter NOW amigos!

Pedro

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Botm angry budgie

Here is my pic for angry budgie contest cant pm my pics and cant enlarge either sorry bope me posting on hea ok

Attachments

61 - 80 of 87 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.