Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 87 of 87 Posts

·
Member of the Month March 2013
2,266 Posts
We are budgie-sitting my sis-in-law's budgie for two weeks (and her dog!), he is the green one, his name is Monty and he's about 9 yrs old.

Minty was not happy to share her millet with Monty, she thinks its bad enough having to share with Sparky, who's busy troughing it all as the others argue... :giggle:

Edit - (no budgies were harmed....) and my suggestion for next months challenge is budgies in the bath

·
Registered
576 Posts
We are budgie-sitting my sis-in-law's budgie for two weeks (and her dog!), he is the green one, his name is Monty and he's about 9 yrs old.

Minty was not happy to share her millet with Monty, she thinks its bad enough having to share with Sparky, who's busy troughing it all as the others argue... :giggle:

Edit - (no budgies were harmed....) and my suggestion for next months challenge is budgies in the bath

Haha that's cute! It reminds me of my hen Nemo and her not liking to share things with my Raz :)... oh typical female budgies :D

·
Administrator
56,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #83 ·

Last two days to get your entries in!

Showcase Your

ANGRY BUDGIES!

Contest closes July 23rd 7PM Eastern Daylight Time

·
Mexican Food Bird Clan
1,445 Posts
out of the hundred pictures I took, this is the only one that isn't blurry :( she isn't the most angry though, it's too bad. she was doing some really funny angry things to tamale. Oh well!

Chili

·
Member of the Month November 2014
3,192 Posts
BOTM Entry

Peatri was apparently not wanting to be handled at the moment.

my suggestion for next month's botm: hungry budgies i.e.: favorite treats and/or foods.

81 - 87 of 87 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.