Talk Budgies Forums banner

Which Budgie Has The Best Favorite Thing?

• Munchkin

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Coconut

Votes: 20 35.1%
  • Forest

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • Sunny

• Bird-Bird

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Violet

• Julio

• Archie

• Charlie

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Talvi

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Welcome to the final voting round for the July BOTM. :)

For those who did not make it through, do not despair. Another BOTM contest starts on August 1st and I hope to see you all there.

This has been an extremely competitive month. The first voting round had most of these budgie tied for first place :eek: But there can only be one winner.:cup:

Cast your vote carefully. Good luck to all :)

Watch the BOTM Video!

Meet our 10 finalists! Posted in random order, they are:

1. Munchkin​

2. Coconut​

3. Forest​

4. Sunny

5. Bird-Bird

6. Violet

7. Julio

8. Archie

9. Charlie​

10. Talvi

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The winner will be announced on Sunday July 31st :D
I know this will be a close race!

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Cant wait to see what the next comp is. Cant wait to start photographing budgies again :) intersting to see what comes up in these comps the walking budgie was hard.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Extremely hard to choose. I chose violet because I love the way she wedged herself in that toy, so precious. It was very hard to choose, though.

I hope to enter in Augusts competition! That would be awesome to have my Budgies to be Budgie of the Month in my Birthmonth!

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Extremely hard to choose. I chose violet because I love the way she wedged herself in that toy, so precious. It was very hard to choose, though.

I hope to enter in Augusts competition! That would be awesome to have my Budgies to be Budgie of the Month in my Birthmonth!
I would love to see you in the August competition:) We will start that one on Monday.

To everyone who has voted-thank you, it is much appreciated. :D

To everyone who hasn't-what the heck are you waiting for?! Look at these amazing contestants. They worked so hard to make it to the top ten. Please vote for one of them-pretty please.......;):)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.