Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dM0rgtKkiM"]The flock in the tree house - YouTube[/nomedia]

Here are all my fids playing and loving. At the end is me trying to show how Owl has white primaries and central tail feathers on her right side and grey edged on the left side. My little half-sider recessive pied!

G

·
That is an awesome tree house for your budgies, and you have a wonderful flock!

Makes me want to keep building for my little guys :D

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys!! All I did was put plant hooks in the ceiling and hung the basket from a bird chain that I zip tied a bird safe chain to the basket corners. A chain came with the plant hangers so I divided it into 2, one for each hook. then I used quick links to attache the basket chain to the hanging chain. Clear as mud? I suppose it doesn't really matter how you hang it, but they love being up there. The basket was half off at the craft store. I think it is made of palm fronds. They don't chew it very much for some reason. If it was wicker it would be gone!!

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,787 Posts
You have quite the assembly there, they look so comfortable and happy! :)

Reactions: Nuts4Birdies

·
Registered
16,696 Posts
Love the tree house set up and so do your budgies! I was giggling while watching your video; it was so cute. Everybudgie is just so busy with their little beaks. And busy beaks are happy beaks. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.