Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
37,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my first week as being a moderator is over, I can tell all of you that the staff here are absolutely dedicated to this forum and all of us members.
I also am in awe as to the amount of time and effort that all put in to this awesome forum.:D

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,305 Posts
Well done Cathy.... Congratulations on your first week as Moderator you are doing a great job Cathy. This is a big honor for you... I am very proud of you.. This is the best well run form ever I can't stay away as the people are so friendly.. Tb is like one big budgie family where we can learn about our budgies and help other people to and share our budgie stories with...

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,707 Posts
I agree and all I have to say is :tb::urock: :D

·
Servant of The King
11,866 Posts
The staff here is wonderful, and certainly the reason this forum maintains the atmosphere we all know and love. You and the other recent additions, will no doubt keep that going....thanks for being willing to give of your time...:)

·
Member of the Year 2016//Exceptional Service Award
4,333 Posts
Just

Well done, Cathy, and Rick and Milipi. I will give you all some pointers after Kim and Deb finish pounding them into my thick scull and tightening this rubber band!!! Jo Ann:p

·
Member of the Month August 2013
5,118 Posts
I second that Cathy. The staff here are awesome! It has been a great learning curve made all the more fun by sharing it with a great bunch of other newbie mods :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.