Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Member of the Month August 2013
5,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't been around much, mainly because I have been planning my wedding. :)

It was a wonderful day, filled with love, laughter, family and friends. We naturally had to have a bird element and two white doves were released as part of the ceremony.

Here is a couple of pics from our special day.

·
Member of the Month April 2014
3,537 Posts
Oh me oh my, well Congratz Li! Such a beautiful bride you are in that beautiful dress and best wishes to you and the lucky groom! :clap::congrats::party2:

·
5,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Congratulations and Best Wishes for a
Long and Happy Life Together!

You are a very Beautiful Bride, Li! :hug:
Thank you!

Oh me oh my, well Congratz Li! Such a beautiful bride you are in that beautiful dress and best wishes to you and the lucky groom! :clap::congrats::party2:
Thanks. It was a dream day, and I certainly felt the beautiful bride.

·
Member of the Month October 2008
6,807 Posts
Congratulations Li. You look so beautiful and so happy. Glad the day went well for you. Looks like you were blessed with a lovely sunny day for the big event.

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,707 Posts
Congratulations, Li!! :party: I wish you a lifetime of happiness, understanding and companionship with your husband! :)

·
5,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
CONGRATS!! May you have many wonderful years together :)
Thank you. :)

Congratulations!!! May you have many happy and healthy years together!!!

Congratulations Li. You look so beautiful and so happy. Glad the day went well for you. Looks like you were blessed with a lovely sunny day for the big event.
Thank you :) It is the end of winter here, so despite the sun shining it was still very cold out. All outside photos lasted no longer than 15 mins before I started getting goosebumps :laugh:

Congratulations! Blessings on your marriage.
Thank you :)

Congratulations to you both !!
Li you look stunning in your dress, your husband is a very lucky man, I wish you both a long and very happy marriage. :)
Thank you. I felt stunning in my dress too. :)

Congratulations Li, you looked lovely and your husband (isn't that fun to say?) very dapper :) Blessings on your marriage
Thank you. I agree, feels so much nicer to be able to refer to him as my husband. The last step in forming and formalising our little family.

Congratulations, Li!! :party: I wish you a lifetime of happiness, understanding and companionship with your husband! :)
Thank you :)

·
Member of the Month March 2015
1,832 Posts
Congratulations!! What a beautiful couple! Wishing you all the best :)

·
Member of the Year 2016//Exceptional Service Award
4,333 Posts
Just

May your life together be filled with many blessings and may you both bring blessings to those you touch in your life together. Best Wishes, Jo Ann:hug:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.