Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i'm Emma and I'm new to budgie keeping.
I was just wandering what species Basil (my budgie) would be.
He has a pale yellow tummy, pale green back and wings, and also has brown stripes down his wings.

Thanks
:budgie:Emma:budgie:

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
How do you put pictures on here, because all it comes up with is the url address, and the pictures are on the computer?

·
~Crazy Bird Lady~
2,309 Posts
At the bottom where you post your reply, there is a tab that says Go Advanced. Click it and a page will pop up. Along the top their is a little paper clip symbol, click it and it will bring up where you choose a file to upload.

After you reach 10 post, you can save your pictures to an online host such as photobucket. That's when you use the URL's.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Your budgie's species is Budgerigar (Melopsittacus undulatus) - just like every other budgie. You are actually wondering what mutation your budgie is. Sorry don't meant to be patronising, correcting people is just one of my bad habits :eek:

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for telling me how to upload pictures, and sorry, I want to know the mutation of my budgie.
These are the best pictures I could get, because I don't want to use the flash.

Attachments

·
Member of the Month
3,206 Posts
I know it is cinnnamon and I know it is light green. But there is more to your beauty then that so I will let the mutation people tell you. He is a really beautiful bird! Welcome to Talk Budgie :):)

·
Budgie Addict :)
6,526 Posts
He is gorgeous! Congrats on getting him.

·
Registered
439 Posts
So cute! Basil really is beautiful.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.