Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Khaleesi wanted to show his forum friends one of his many prized possessions, his bottle cap collection! No matter how many different toys he has, the very simple bottle cap continues to be Khaleesi's favourite.

The top row we have the dairy section, the white caps are from milk bottles and the coloured ones are from yoghurts.
Second row it's the natural juice section. Third row is bottled water.
The last one is a soda cap, he only had the one from Coca Cola zero, but he currently has one from Fanta too. We don't drink that many sodas here.
001 by aluz391, on Flickr

So many to choose from
003 by aluz391, on Flickr

Khaleesi loves the colour red, that's his favourite bottle cap. Dark green is another of his favourite colours.
027 by aluz391, on Flickr

I don't think Khaleesi wants me to read...
010 by aluz391, on Flickr

Checking the dragon on the book cover
007 by aluz391, on Flickr

Some of you may remember how Khaleesi likes to hide inside my sleeves. This time I managed to take a few pics of him on my t-shirt collar.

Just look at the snugly little fellow
006 by aluz391, on Flickr

You can see some of my boy's pin feathers on the back of his head
022 by aluz391, on Flickr

The two of us, Khaleesi is kind enough to not poop on me
025 by aluz391, on Flickr

Gently preening my forehead
026 by aluz391, on Flickr

To finish up, check this short video of Khaleesi playing with his bottle caps.
None of it was purposely taught, this is all coming naturally from my clever boy.
Between 1.20 and 1.22 minutes he does a really good trick! For all I know he could be a potential birdie Globetrotter! :D

·
Administrator
59,669 Posts
Khaleesi is a true STAR!! :star:

I laughed so hard watching him throw his bottle caps for you to fetch. :giggle:

Khaleesi certainly has a fine collection and Peachy wants him to know that Red is HIS favorite color too.

Thanks so much for sharing the fun pictures and video, Ana!

·
Registered
37,335 Posts
Ana, I had to go and get my husband and show him your darling Khaleesi's little game.We both loved it very much I am so tempted every time I see your sweet boy:D
Perhaps Budget and Khaleesi could have a game :juggle:

·
21,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Your little Khaleesi is most adorable! So funny to see him flicking the bottle caps around. Thanks for sharing :budgie:
Thanks, Dorte! Near the end of the video he manages to throw a bottle cap back into the little plastic cup, that's his version of basketball! ;)

Khaleesi is a true STAR!! :star:

I laughed so hard watching him throw his bottle caps for you to fetch. :giggle:

Khaleesi certainly has a fine collection and Peachy wants him to know that Red is HIS favorite color too.

Thanks so much for sharing the fun pictures and video, Ana!
Thanks, Deb! I'm glad you found the pics and video entertaining and what a coincidence that Peachy also loves the colour red! :D

Ana, I had to go and get my husband and show him your darling Khaleesi's little game.We both loved it very much I am so tempted every time I see your sweet boy:D
Perhaps Budget and Khaleesi could have a game :juggle:
Thanks, Cathy! I'm glad both you and your husband enjoyed Khaleesi's video.
I'm sure Budget and Khaleesi would have a great time if they had a play date! :)

You have a very special bird in Khalessi!

It sounds like he has been working very hard on his bottle cap collection, and he looked so proud to show it off to us!
Thanks, Sean and Chloe! He really is one of a kind and is always ready to play with his bottle caps. :D

I love the video. Khaleesi is a very clever bird. Thanks for making and sharing the video :)
Thank you, Dee! It is my pleasure to share the pics and video as well! :)

So cute I like the photo's!
Thanks, Elsabé! :)

Reactions: FaeryBee

·
21,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
He's just so cute with his bottle caps :D his prized possessions :D
Thanks Niamh, they really are! I could never imagine he would have such a fun time with them and it all started one day when I was drinking some water and Khaleesi stole the bottle cap out of my hand. :D

·
21,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That's too adorable!:giggle: The photos of Khaleesi in your collar are so cute!:giggle:
Thanks, Gaby! It's incredible how he still likes to cuddle either on my sleeves or shirt collar despite the hot weather we have here during the Summer.
I'm not complaining, I appreciate his commitment! ;)

Reactions: FaeryBee and nuxi

·
Servant of The King
11,866 Posts
He is such a handsome and intelligent fellow....hard not to want to nap him from you...:D
Thank's for sharing the pictures and video...:)

·
Super Moderator
19,682 Posts
What wonderful photos! Khaleesi is just the snugliest, handsomest boy ever! He looks very proud showing off his bottle cap collection, and it's just adorable to see him napping in your collar and throwing around his bottle caps!

Thank you for sharing the pics, they made me smile ;)

·
21,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
He is such a handsome and intelligent fellow....hard not to want to nap him from you...:D
Thank's for sharing the pictures and video...:)
Thanks, Randy! He really is the perfect little bird. :)

What wonderful photos! Khaleesi is just the snugliest, handsomest boy ever! He looks very proud showing off his bottle cap collection, and it's just adorable to see him napping in your collar and throwing around his bottle caps!

Thank you for sharing the pics, they made me smile ;)
Thanks, StarlingWings! I'm glad the pics of my boy brought a smile on your face, just like he fills my heart with immense joy and pride each day without fail. :)

Oh my, those little faces she makes is ADORABLE!
Thank you! :)

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Beautiful boy!! I have to try that with Paddy :)

I love how Khaleesi just stands in one spot and throws for all he's worth! Love how he had to get that very last one out of the little container that he tossed in there at the end. He just warms my heart the little fellow.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.