Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Friday's here and the fun continues with my playful buddy! :)
Tic-tac-toe is Khaleesi's overall favourite game so far.

Come on let's play, I get the noughts and you get the crosses this time.

That's an easy one!

Here it goes...

I'm not letting you get away with that! Just a little push and all's good.

I have to find a clever way to trick her, let me think...

Here is a video of us playing tic-tac-toe, and Khaleesi isn't too happy to see me winning the game. :D
There's no way I'm letting you win! - YouTube

EDIT: I forgot to add, but here it goes: Stay tuned for part 3 on next week's thread! ;)

·
21,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Very cute!:giggle: Thanks for sharing!:)
Thanks Gaby, I'm happy to share! :)

:laughing:!i love his reaction to you winning

-nope you didn't put it there
-nope nope nope!!
Thanks, Bethany! Yes, it's really funny and afterwards he just goes away and starts throwing the noughts and crosses around. :D

Reactions: Bethanyi and nuxi

·
2014 MEMBER OF THE YEAR
4,205 Posts
This made me smile for some minutes!! :D What a clever boy! I wouldn't think of playing this game with the birds, how smart! So so so cute video!! Thanks for sharing Ana!

·
Member of the Month November 2014
3,149 Posts
Very cute! And my gosh what a smart boy! Makes me wonder if Peatri would do this. He already live to throw his yellow ball around the bottom of the cage!

Reactions: aluz

·
Administrator
59,669 Posts
Khaleesi is the cutest little lovebird and SO smart!!
I know Khaleesi would win all the games if he was playing with me. :giggle:
Your pictures and video are wonderful, Ana. I'm still smiling!! :D

·
21,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This made me smile for some minutes!! :D What a clever boy! I wouldn't think of playing this game with the birds, how smart! So so so cute video!! Thanks for sharing Ana!
Thanks, Despina! :) Given the fact Khaleesi is the bird most bonded and in tune with me, I like to find new ways of challenging his intelligence and taking our interaction into another level. We turn out of cage playtime into a very fun activity in a loving, encouraging and stress free environment.
Everything is natural and I don't force Khaleesi into doing things against his will.
He loves to play with me and doesn't expect a food treat in return, he gets a lot of praises and plenty of kisses on his head and crop area during cuddle time.

Very cute! And my gosh what a smart boy! Makes me wonder if Peatri would do this. He already live to throw his yellow ball around the bottom of the cage!
Thanks, Kristen! Maybe you could give it a try, it's always great to encourage our most playful birds into trying new things, even if the toys aren't the typical ones specifically made for pet birds. ;)

Khaleesi is the cutest little lovebird and SO smart!!
I know Khaleesi would win all the games if he was playing with me. :giggle:
Your pictures and video are wonderful, Ana. I'm still smiling!! :D
Thanks Deb! And I do let Khaleesi win some games too, sometimes I just have to bend the rules and let my boy have his way. :D
The outcome doesn't matter much as long as we both have fun and that is always the case.

Reactions: jean20057

·
Member of the Month March 2015
1,832 Posts
:laugh: That's a hilarious video! I love this series. Thanks for posting! :clap:

Reactions: aluz

·
21,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok, this is the cutest thing!!! I love it :D
Thanks for sharing, you have a smart little birdie right there :thumbsup:
Thanks, Dee! He is quite clever, indeed! :)

:laugh: That's a hilarious video! I love this series. Thanks for posting! :clap:
Khaleesi and I thank you, Bethany! I'm glad you are enjoying the series. :D

She is so beautiful! I am in love with her bright colors :D She's like a sunset
Thanks, Jill! My lovie does have some beautiful colours, in fact his colours match the ones from the Portuguese flag. ;)
I find it quite ****ing since we were both born and raised in Portugal. I would insert the Portuguese flag smiley here, but there isn't one on the list. :eek:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.