Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was my absolute favourite childhood board game and I just had to show my buddy how to play it.
It's "Guess Who?" A very simple, yet quite fun and entertaining game. :)

I'm all set and ready to play! You better be just looking at me for picture time and not my card, no cheating allowed! :nono:

I'm watching you... and my winning points too!

Okay, so I can discard the Anita character.

Can you tell me which card you have, pretty please?

Is it Paul?

Oh my, there's Claire! I better look away and act cool, or else she finds out my card. :cool:

Maybe your card corresponds to this one right here. Now let me lift it up, I know for sure it's a gentleman!

And here are a couple of short (less than 1 minute) videos.
The first one Khaleesi notices I'm winning too much and decides to take action.

The second video shows Khaleesi's dexterity in flipping down the characters from "Guess Who?"

Stay tuned for part 5 of Khaleesi's playtime next week! ;)

·
21,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Khaleesi decided he thought you were "cheating" so he took all your winning points and threw them away. :giggle:

I love how well he plays all these games with you! :hug:
Thanks, Deb! The "cheating" was for a good cause and he really likes to play with the winning points, they made more success than the actual game. :D

He is such a clever, gorgeous boy! I love how he plays games with you ;)
Thanks StarlingWings! It's a real joy to have a pet bird who genuinely likes to play and includes me on his playtime. :)

Reactions: StarlingWings

·
2014 MEMBER OF THE YEAR
4,238 Posts
This is so cute!A small bird that can play these board games so well!I bet you have so much fun together!I wish I was there and see that happening!:)

Reactions: aluz

·
21,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What a clever and talented birdy you are Khaleesi, you will be the king of all the board games soon. :budgie:
Thanks, Cathy! That's a title Khaleesi would be very proud to have! :D
If Khaleesi and I had good drawing skills, we would also play Pictionary. Maybe I will get him to play Monopoly one of these days, if I manage to find where it is stored.

Makes me wanna get a lovebird, lol! Candy and Tony would be livid, by the way :laughing:
Haha, you are probably right! I bet they wouldn't be too happy if you got a lovie now! :p

This is so cute!A small bird that can play these board games so well!I bet you have so much fun together!I wish I was there and see that happening!:)
Indeed, we both have a lot of fun together, Despina! I love to see my Khaleesi happy and eager to play with me. :)

Reactions: despoinaki

·
21,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Awww! Khaleesi is such a clever and cute bird!:giggle:
Thanks, Gaby! :)

Good lord he is so beautiful. The colors on him are just so vibrant. :)
Thanks, Alissa! I have 5 other lovebirds also with quite striking colours, my favourite colour combination is the one from Khaleesi's father, Nico.
Here he is:

After this series is done I will take new pictures of the lovebird flock and do an update on them. :)

Reactions: nuxi
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.