Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have been working on step up. She does it sometimes. I was working with her this morning and this was her reward for being a good girl. I don't think I can do a wide angle with my iPhone, Jedikeet. :) If there is a way, let me know.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Kismet is a beautiful girl;I can get Nicky & Alfie to eat millet from my fingers and step up on to the stick but so far no joy with stepping on to my finger.Well done on getting this far with Kismet!

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,707 Posts
Nice video, your Kismet is really loving her treat and eating it so fast, I can't even see the husks! :giggle:

·
Member of the Month April 2014
3,537 Posts
Aww lookit that little baby gobble up them munchie millets!

BTW, of course you can shoot in widescreen on your iPhone, hon...just hold it sideways!;)

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh my, I had no idea I just had to hold it sideways! I had a regular camera once that if I held it sideways the video was sideways and I couldn't fix it. So I never tried turning the phone. :hammer:

·
Member of the Month April 2014
3,537 Posts
Oh my, I had no idea I just had to hold it sideways! I had a regular camera once that if I held it sideways the video was sideways and I couldn't fix it. So I never tried turning the phone. :hammer:
You must have not had your phone long enough to notice. All iPhone screens adjust automatically to the position that is being held. You can even zoom in by expanding the screen with your index finder and thumb. The wonders of western technology.;)

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hah....I have had iPhones for years! Oh my! I'm just a ditz. I knew it adjusted for photos and everything. Just didn't think I could do it with video. :nuts:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.