Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Member of the Month April 2014
3,537 Posts
Aww little Missy Kissy is such a Doll! So cute how she spreads her wings. When you asked "you want more?" she's like "oh yes mommy! Please be sure to cover both wings evenly". So nice to see chewy's cameo too:giggle:

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Kissy is adorable! Louie, Henry and Pepper do the same thing when I mist them. :D

Reactions: BirdCrazyJill

·
Servant of The King
11,866 Posts
Thank's Jill....now my Linnie fever is right up there with my parrolet, lovebird, and quaker fever....:D

She is sweet....:)

·
Registered
7,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone! She is so cute. Her previous owner said she liked going under the sink faucet but had never misted her so she didn't know if she would like it, obviously she does! :D

I wish mine would do that. Absolutely stunning!
Mine would rather splash around in my glass or in a little tub of water. :D
Chip is the same way, he is terrified of the spray bottle but when I get out his bath cup he will go in it before I even put the water in :laughing: he also loves going under the kitchen faucet!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Chip is the same way, he is terrified of the spray bottle but when I get out his bath cup he will go in it before I even put the water in :laughing: he also loves going under the kitchen faucet!
Yup!
I barely get to put the little tub down before he's already in it splashing water everywhere on me. Then gives me this little innocent look! :laughing:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.