Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We brought Kissy into the living room a few days early because it was just feeling a little empty :eek: so far so good! Chewy and Chip don't have much interest in her, but that's ok, no fighting :)

So far she mimics kiss noises, says "big bird" (from previous owner) and I got her to start saying "good girl!" :D I was trying to get her to say big bird in this video but she was being shy, so I just sound like an idiot :p But here she is, in all of her yellow gorgeousness! Enjoy!

·
Servant of The King
12,008 Posts
What a dainty little thing she is. Those little chirp's are too cute....kind of a squeek....thx Jill...:)

Reactions: BirdCrazyJill

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Kissy is a sweetie!! Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: BirdCrazyJill

·
Registered
7,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone! She is such a doll :) She loves to sit on our lap, but mostly our hands! Which I think is good because I have heard linnies can be hand shy sometimes, even though they will enjoy being with you. Although she is needy for attention sometimes and it makes it hard to do other things (like when you need 2 hands), she seems to be ****ing right in! :D

·
Registered
7,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
She does! except bigger eyes and smaller beak :p and smaller head. When I used to look at pictures and videos of linnies I wanted a blue series SO bad because I thought they were just gorgeous, but this little yellow nugget has definitely won me over :) Her feathers have like a shine to them that by budgie and cockatiel (yes, singular :( ) just don't have! I wish the camera would pick it up. And I'm glad her eyes are a deeper red color rather than the pinkish-red like a lot of ino's (no offense to others) Personality wins every time!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.