Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Administrator
59,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kylie and Autumn are anxious for Santa to come and have been helping me wrap gifts the last couple of days. Since I haven't shared any photos of them lately, I thought I'd post a few I took recently.

"Glamour Shot" of Autumn and Kylie

Kylie deciding if a nap is in order

Autumn wants to play in the snow!

We didn't have much snow last year ; it looks like this year may be different.

Two snow pups!

·
Administrator
59,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The pups love running and romping in the snow.
They also love being toweled off afterward. :)

However, I'm thinking today may need to be a spa day where I brush them and trim both their fur and nails since they are looking a bit ragged from being out in the elements. :D

·
Member of the Year 2016//Exceptional Service Award
4,333 Posts
Kylie

Now that is a job and a half!!! Beautiful pics. Where is that beautiful pic with your red hair and a birdie. MY husband , Stephen, loves ladies with red hair, but you were gone when I went to show him. Hes a good Irishman!! Blessings,.

.Jo Ann:p

·
Loyalty Award Recipient January 2015//Deactivated
3,900 Posts
Kylie and Autumn are looking great! Love the photo with the candles. So cozy and warm, then romping in the snow. What a great way to spend the winter!

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,707 Posts
Awesome pictures, it's great to see Kylie and Autumn frolicking in the snow like that! :D
We don't get snow here, so my dog Elvis doesn't even know of its existence. But it does get cold and he loves to be near the warm fireplace and eat a couple of roasted chestnuts that we make by the fire. :)

·
Servant of The King
11,866 Posts
They are beautiful deb...you must spend a boatload of time grooming....they always look like there is not a hair out of place....well done...:)

·
Member of the Year 2016//Exceptional Service Award
4,333 Posts
Kylie

Hi, I really love that Pic. Stephen says he's an old codger and the lovely
ladies are beyond him now but he can enjoy your photo and that gorgeous Peachy. Jo Ann

·
Member of the Month August 2013
5,118 Posts
Gorgeous pics and very festive. Looks like a traditional Christmas in winter lounge and nothing quite like a fresh coating of snow to let you know Christmas is on its way. :)

Reactions: FaeryBee

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,305 Posts
Kylie and Autumn's pictures are just Adorable Deb. They take a great photo.. In the first photo in the back ground is that a gramaphone player as we have one of those you hand wind the handle and play the old records on it and it has a funny speaker on the top like a witches hat... I love the gramaphones they have the old music sound. I love the snow photo's i have never seen snow before. My friend from finland showed me a similar photo out of her front window on Skype... Can you send us some snow we need to cool down it is so hot here.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.