Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So it is the last day of my holidays for now till school breaks up for the end of the year always a busy term.
I have decided I am going to go for a short drive to a town nearby that just so happens to have a pet shop ...
I need to buy a bird bath, the sort that attaches to the feeder door. As Fifo and Mum and Dad try to bath in the water container all the time. I have placed a round pot saucer in the bottom of the cage but they are not interested in using that!
So I will put the carrier cage in the car just in case LOL. Have a love day, evening everyone and I will update you all when I get back home till then you will all be guessing: Will she or Won't she...... GET A BATH OF COURSE:p

·
Registered
116 Posts
Good for you Cathy.. Just cant be too prepared!!... best to have the carrier cage with you!! .. you may just find that perfect and adorable "bird bath" and it will need a safe and secure trip home in the car... let us know if you bought a pink or blue ... "bird bath". ;)

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,823 Posts
Now you got me all curious, do let us know how the shopping went! :)

·
Registered
12,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I couldn't find a bird bath anywhere would you believe!!
As far as another budgie goes I have my eye on a cute little lutino at my local produce place but I also saw a beautiful English budgie at another place, Then of course there would only be one decisions ..... Unless I can get Hubby to build me a bigger aviary then.......

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.