Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SO I thought I'd put the old cage out in their flight room as an extra activity for them in there and see what they thought of it. As you can see it was a hit! They are so adorable scooting around all over it.

HERE ARE SOME OF THEM IN THEIR MANSION - JUST AS WELL I GOT IT THE WAY I'M ADDING BUDGIES TO MY COLLECTION

UNFORTUNATELY FOR POOR MOE THREE IS SOMETIMES A CROWD (I'm about to write a thread on this)

OH, YES, THREE IS DEFINITELY A CROWD, THINKS MOE

· Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,742 Posts
I'm glad your boys enjoyed playing on their old cage, in that first picture it seems like they are having an important meeting to discuss business! :D
It's also great to see them on the big mansion!

Reactions: Frankie'sFriend

· Registered
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Aluz. Funny you say about ' the meeting ' . They sit in a circle on a ladder I have resting horizontally across their bars in the big cage quite often and it looks for all the world like they are debating world issues like three old men as they mutter and murmur and shriek every now and then! :XD:

· Registered
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Great pictures, Madonna!
I always love it when the budgies huddle together in a group to have their discussions. It's so adorable. :)
Thanks Deb. Yes, isn't it the cutest thing when they do that?

they are so adorable :) Mine love to walk on top of the smaller cage too!
Thanks Jill. Funny little possums aren't they.

· Registered
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What a happy little trio you have there Madonna! :D
Thanks Lindsey. I love them sooooo much it's crazy!

Great pics of your beautiful budgies, Madonna.... they look so happy together:D.
Thanks so much. They are always happy - even Moe who is sometimes left out is always happy - go figure!

What a cute mini flock! I'm glad they're liking their new mansion :) We have a few cages outside in the aviary and it's so funny how much they like hanging out on/in them! All this space and branches to perch on and the end up sitting on top/inside the cages :rolleyes:
Thanks for that. That's funny that yours do that with cages too! :D

· Member of the Month July 2013
4,161 Posts
:love: They are truly gorgeous! I love their "meetings" too. Very cute

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.