Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Member of the Month April 2014
3,537 Posts
Hahaha, Lemon is such a cutie with her raised claw and I love the way they get that 'sleepy puff'. My Queen Betty also has a habit of raising one claw into a cute little fist when she's napping or stretching.:D

·
Registered
108 Posts
He's the sweetest, most loving, snuggly boy you could ever meet. He loves everyone, loves to kiss. His name is Sweetie for good reason, I'm very lucky :D
I bet he is, he looks like such a good cuddly good boy, Soon I hope I'm finding a breeder :( and get myself an English hand feded Grey baby boy :loveeyes: , I want to experience a baby more cuddly since my princess was not hand fed but we are happy, lately finally she lets me snuggle her when she is cold :p after shower, since I saw a grew online I've being in love with them, and I can only imagine the babies between Princess Raptor and Schwalbe (the Grey) :wow:

And have you ever seen a Budgie like these ? is that real? and if yes how are they called i love it

Attachments

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I bet he is, he looks like such a good cuddly good boy, Soon I hope I'm finding a breeder :( and get myself an English hand feded Grey baby boy :loveeyes: , I want to experience a baby more cuddly since my princess was not hand fed but we are happy, lately finally she lets me snuggle her when she is cold :p after shower, since I saw a grew online I've being in love with them, and I can only imagine the babies between Princess Raptor and Schwalbe (the Grey) :wow:

And have you ever seen a Budgie like these ? is that real? and if yes how are they called i love it
I'm not sure what they are called, but I'm sure if you check out over with Cute Little Birdies Aviary - Welcome they could tell you. If anyone knows colours, it's Lindsey :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.