Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My budgie Leonel loves playing with his little toy house. He even learnt how to open its door.

·
21,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh my goodness, he is tooo cute:D How old is he now?
Thanks, Dee!
Well, he is going through his first moult now and in the process of losing his baby bars and getting his big throat spots, so maybe close to 5 months old?

·
21,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, everyone! That little plastic house is his favourite toy, he goes nuts over it. :D

·
Loyalty Award Recipient January 2015//Deactivated
3,928 Posts
Leonel is such a little cutie. He does love his house and his scratches. My guys would love to have that house. Never seen anything like it.

·
21,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Leonel is such a little cutie. He does love his house and his scratches. My guys would love to have that house. Never seen anything like it.
Well, that house is not a proper budgie toy. It's just something I had for years, it may have come from a cereal box or something similar.

·
Member of the Month August 2013
5,121 Posts
That is a very neat toy, he certainly loves it. Do you put the occasional surprise treat in there too? I can just imagine his reaction :D

Reactions: aluz

·
21,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That is a very neat toy, he certainly loves it. Do you put the occasional surprise treat in there too? I can just imagine his reaction :D
That's a great idea, I have never put any treat in there! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.