Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,806 Posts
I am surprised that they have a problem getting the Lupron, as it is commonly used, maybe there is a problem because of the pandemic like with so many other things. You would think that of one vet can get it that it would be available to all that need it, at least in the USA. :unsure:

·
Super Moderator
5,806 Posts
The feathers in the pictures of both birds really look like feathers look when other birds have been pulling them and picking at them or damaged by constantly being in contact with the bars of the cage during movement. In the video of Napoleon, he looks and sounds like he is annoyed with the other birds, can you house him separately but next to the others, I am thinking that maybe he is under too much stress from the others. There is a blood test for PBFD if necessary. A beak that grows too fast can be a sign of fatty liver, has the vet ever talked about that?

·
Super Moderator
5,806 Posts
I was watching a webinar yesterday on heart disease in birds, has the vet ever brought up this subject in relation to all of Napoleons symptoms? Heart issues can manifest neurologically. If you are interested in watching it let me know and I will give you the link.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.