Talk Budgies Forums banner

Lets Party i have just noticed that i have reached 5024 Points.

1194 Views 13 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  LynandIndigo
5024 Hi. Everyone!! I have just noticed that i have just reached 5023 Points.. I want to say Thank you all for helping us we are very Grateful and have made lovely Friends here.. I just love TB i have learned so much since i have joined.. I think that TB is a Wonderful place to come and learn about our Budgies everyone understands when we love our birds so much... It is also nice to help everyone here i try to help people with what i no it makes me feel good to help someone else.. Thank you for helping us. Thank you to the Staff who have done so much for me and i have made some wonderful friends who are members here. I have also made wonderful friendships with the Staff to.. So Thank you all for accepting us and being our friends. Indigo says lets Celebrate he has the Wine and Lyn has the eats...Is anybody bringing any other sweets to Celebrate..
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Congratulations on your 5000 posts Lyn!! TB is a wonderful place I agree!! :D way to go Lyn and Indi!!!!!!!!!
I am coming with greek wine and treats!! :D
Despina. That is wonderful. everyone on Tb is welcome to party with us...
Congratulations!! Well done!
Thank you Bethany..
WOO HOO!! :whoo: :cup: :party2: :party3: :party10: :party10: :clap: :cheers:
And to think I thought my 280 posts was a lot! :giggle:
Congrat's Lyn...count me and Solomon in... I shall bring some choice millet for Indy and Solomon to munch on, and of course share with any other visiting birds. I think I will bring a peach cobbler for us humans to savor....:D
Party on! Congrats!! I'll bring the chocolate covered strawberries and millet for the fids!:)
WOO HOO!! :whoo: :cup: :party2: :party3: :party10: :party10: :clap: :cheers:
And to think I thought my 280 posts was a lot! :giggle:
Thank you Rose... Lets Party!!!
Congrat's Lyn...count me and Solomon in... I shall bring some choice millet for Indy and Solomon to munch on, and of course share with any other visiting birds. I think I will bring a peach cobbler for us humans to savor....:D
Thank you Randy.. Indigo will love the Millet... I'm sure..
Party on! Congrats!! I'll bring the chocolate covered strawberries and millet for the fids!:)
Thank you NanaLucy.. Chocolate Strawberries YUM i love them But our Budgies can't have any of those they will have to have Millet instead...
CONGRATULATIONS LYN AND INDI!!! 5024 posts! (and I thought my 110 was impressive!)
I'm bringing Carmel-Chocolate Cheesecake for the humans, regular cheesecake for the humans who think Carmel-Chocolate Cheesecake is too sweet, and yogurt covered banana bits for our budgie friends! (and for the humans who would like a healthy alternative to cheesecake :D)
congrats on that many post....keetman
congrats on that many post....keetman
Thank you I didn't think id get this many posts either i just love Tb it is a wonderful place to come for information on our beloved Budgies..
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.