Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
5024 Hi. Everyone!! I have just noticed that i have just reached 5023 Points.. I want to say Thank you all for helping us we are very Grateful and have made lovely Friends here.. I just love TB i have learned so much since i have joined.. I think that TB is a Wonderful place to come and learn about our Budgies everyone understands when we love our birds so much... It is also nice to help everyone here i try to help people with what i no it makes me feel good to help someone else.. Thank you for helping us. Thank you to the Staff who have done so much for me and i have made some wonderful friends who are members here. I have also made wonderful friendships with the Staff to.. So Thank you all for accepting us and being our friends. Indigo says lets Celebrate he has the Wine and Lyn has the eats...Is anybody bringing any other sweets to Celebrate..

·
2014 MEMBER OF THE YEAR
4,205 Posts
Congratulations on your 5000 posts Lyn!! TB is a wonderful place I agree!! :D way to go Lyn and Indi!!!!!!!!!
I am coming with greek wine and treats!! :D

·
Servant of The King
11,866 Posts
Congrat's Lyn...count me and Solomon in... I shall bring some choice millet for Indy and Solomon to munch on, and of course share with any other visiting birds. I think I will bring a peach cobbler for us humans to savor....:D

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Congrat's Lyn...count me and Solomon in... I shall bring some choice millet for Indy and Solomon to munch on, and of course share with any other visiting birds. I think I will bring a peach cobbler for us humans to savor....:D
Thank you Randy.. Indigo will love the Millet... I'm sure..

·
Registered
304 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS LYN AND INDI!!! 5024 posts! (and I thought my 110 was impressive!)
I'm bringing Carmel-Chocolate Cheesecake for the humans, regular cheesecake for the humans who think Carmel-Chocolate Cheesecake is too sweet, and yogurt covered banana bits for our budgie friends! (and for the humans who would like a healthy alternative to cheesecake :D)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.