Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Administrator
55,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
"Let's Talk Budgies!"

This contest is different than any we've held before!

The contest will measure

How much you know about our beautiful little feathered friends
How well you can navigate through our forum categories to find the answers

RULES

1. Every Talk Budgie Member is eligible to enter.
2. Entries will only be accepted via Private Message to the Contest Moderator (FaeryBee).
3. Answer the questions on the Entry Form to the best of your ability.
If you don't know the answer - SEARCH :spy: through the forums for the information.
(The information is in the forums, you just have to take the time to find it!)​
4. Contestants may submit only ONE Entry Form.
5. The individual answering the most questions correctly (as determined by the Contest Moderator) will WIN!
6. Should there be a Tie, the Contest Moderator will pose a tie-breaker question to the contenders.
7. Final decision regarding the Contest Winner will be determined by the Contest Moderator.
8. The Contest Answers will be posted in the Contest Announcement Thread once the Contest Deadline has passed and the Winner has been determined.

DEADLINE

The questions for the "Let's Talk Budgies" Contest will be posted on Friday, April 12th at 6:00 PM EDT.
Contestants have 3 days to complete and submit their entry form.
The Contest will CLOSE for entries on Monday, April 15th at 6:00 PM EDT.

The Winner will be Announced Thursday, April 18th at 6:00 PM EDT.

PRIZES

The WINNER is to receive a book donated by our very own
Talk Budgie Member
BUDGIEKEET (Rick)
owner and proprietor of:

http://www.smallbirdsstore.com

Budgiekeet will ship the book, titled
What happened to my peanuts? a Holistic Approach to Parrot Nutrition by Gudrun Maybaum
(developer of "Totally Organics" Line of organic pellets and seed mixes)
directly to the contest winner!
The book is even autographed by the author - How cool is that?!
The winner will be asked to provide their correct mailing address (via PM) directly to Budgiekeet.​

In addition, the Winner will receive:
50 Karma Points
Custom Signature designed by FaeryBee Fantasy Signatures

Be ready...
Don't forget to look for the Contest Question Thread which will appear on
Friday, April 12 at 6:00 EDT

·
Member of the Month August 2013
5,121 Posts
Oooo, exciting. I love quizzes. I get to test my knowledge and learn new stuff too.

:jumping:

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,320 Posts
Oooo!!!!! This is really Exciting. Now we will have to put my thinking cap on.... Indi has already got his hat for the contest...Indi says that he thinks it is a good challenge we will have to both put our thinking hats on!!! We like it.

·
Administrator
55,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hmmmm, I'm surprised that not many people seem to have noticed this SPECIAL contest that is going to take place this coming Friday.

Maybe they are all sleeping in today? :giggle:

G

·
Wow that sounds so cool, nice one Rick for the donation, and Debs which made this contest possible :D

See this would have been the perfect time to use the chat feature on the forums... live quiz night :cool:

Hmmm....

·
Member of the Month January 2013
4,870 Posts
Kind of like trivial pursuit for Talk budgies :) Or budgie jeopardy.....Ill take splayed legs for $100 :D

Good luck everyone!!!

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,320 Posts
Indi's wide awake and raring to go. He can't wait till the competition starts. He said he hopes its not a hard one to get. Indi said he will be awake for when the contest starts on Friday.

·
Administrator
55,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
By tomorrow at this time the Contest Questions will be posted and you can all get started!

I wonder who will find all the answers?! :p

·
Member of the Month January 2013
4,870 Posts
I'm wondering where will I ship the book to? Will it be The US? Australia? England? Europe? Asia? North pole??? Wow knows? Good luck all.

·
Administrator
55,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Rick,

Sunny is hoping everyone takes the time to look through your website! Then they'll see the picture of him and Shelby featured on one of your perches. :D

Which reminds me, now that you've updated your site, I need to order a top-hanging perch for Peachy Pie! He's the only one of all my birds that doesn't have one in his cage yet. (and Sparky has two in his PLUS one of your swings!!) :wow:

I think it's so awesome that you are willing to present an autographed copy of a cool book as a prize for our contest winner AND ship it to... "who knows where"! You're the greatest.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.