Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Administrator
56,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It seems like there have been a lot of threads in Chit-Chat lately that don't really :rolleyes: fall into the "light-hearted" topic category. :eek:

Soooooo ---
In hopes of bringing a smile :) to your day, I thought I'd share a few photos I took today while out walking with my pups. :D

Well, this one was actually taken right before Kylie and Autumn left for our walk but I thought it was cute so I'll share it too.

Pedro is the pilot and little Poppy (behind him) is his co-pilot :giggle:

I think our leaves may be just past peak :p, but they still look lovely to me!

Kylie

Autumn

Thanks for looking -- have a wonderful day! :wave:

·
Heavy Metal Pirate
5,493 Posts
But, I don't like light-hearted topics T-T

Nice pictures though, reminds me that I have pictures that I took a month ago c:

·
Member of the Month July 2008
8,357 Posts
I love the little pilots too. My budgies have the same plane.
And the leaves on our trees are long gone..:rolleyes:

Sigrid

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
YAY!!! I love the pics, thanks for sharing them! Feel free to share more!

I lived in VA for just under a year and it was amazing! Just beautiful and in January there were people riding their motorcycles and wearing shorts! WOW! And pansies still grew and were beautiful! :)

Your pups are cute too and I bet they enjoyed the walk!

Lisa

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
Thanks for sharing, those are fantastic pics :)
It feels so weird to me to see trees change colour... Australia has no native deciduous trees, we dont get any mass colour changes with the seasons, it looks very beautiful though :) I bet kylie and autumn enjoyed their walk :)
I think that pic of Pedro and poppy is adorable :D there such a beautiful pair!

Reactions: FaeryBee

·
Lil' Birdy Girl
3,790 Posts
The first photo is SUPER ADORABLE! :love: So lovey dovey! :p

You are SO lucky to get to walk in such a lovely place! :eek: You must live in the country or something, your so lucky! It's all truly beautiful!

Your dogs are so cute, they're very fluffified! :p

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
beautiful pictures the colours are amazing i love when the trees change colour, the dogs are lovely such nice shiney coats but i so want the birds in the aeroplane and the aeroplane toooooo:p

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
I adore Pedro and Poppy in their airplane. They are so pretty. :)
It's nice to walk around and see sights like that now. Soon will change though.
Kylie and Autumn are beautiful. Great pictures as always Deb. I for one never tire of seeing them. So with that being said.....more please. :D

·
Registered
702 Posts
Thank you for sharing your photos! It's so beautiful out there. I'm in AZ and we never see those beautiful colors in our leaves. Its just green, brown and hot all the time.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Those are fabulous pictures! I am so glad that you shared!! I love the pics of the birds and the dogs. You have so many beautiful animals.

·
MOTM December 2011
3,090 Posts
Love the fall pics Deb :p Seems so peaceful and serene where you live :) Pedro is being such a gentleman :giggle: Flying the plane to impress his lady friend ;) :love: Kylie looks gorgeous as always :D Autumn must love the weather -- it's her season after all :giggle:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.