Talk Budgies Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When she is in her cage she is pretty turtle-ish, slow moving, but when she is out she does not sit still!! She also has poor balance so she tumbles a lot (she doesn't grip well with her feet, partly because one is deformed and partly because I think it's just how Linnies are) but she loves to explore :)

·
Registered
7,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
She looked awesome checking things out. We thought she was on our couch as we have the same large brown towels.
Oh that is a big blanket! (one of those "snuggie" things you can put your arms in, kind of annoying sometimes haha)

Kissy is an adorable little girl. I love her sweet voice. She is a curious one, isn't she. Her mannerisms remind me a lot of sweet Muffin.
She really does, it's scary how much alike they are some times! :eek: and funny enough, the previous owner brought her home the same exact weekend we brought Muffin home!! May 2013. How ironic!

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
She seems like a typical Linnie lol. They never sit still and are very clumsy for sure....what a sweet heart tho.

·
Servant of The King
11,866 Posts
What a little cutie pie....love her squeeks...giving me Linnie fever over her Jill...:D

Reactions: Jedikeet

·
Member of the Month April 2014
3,537 Posts
Oh my goodness, Kissy is such a cutie pie! :love: Her little Linnie chirp and exploration over your blankie just weakens my wits with cuteness overload. Btw, seeing her step up to your finger with such pretty polished nails just doubles the pleasure, Jill ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.