Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Member of the Month August 2015
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi..
While at the bird store today, I got bitten (not physically :) ) by the linnie babies in the store. BTW, they had a REALLY pretty baby budgie that I wanted, too... really pretty.. maybe sky blue spangle gray wing. The bird store guy thought she might be cinnamon too as she has some brown areas.
ANYWAY, does anybody have experience with Linnies ?? He said they aren't really loud (compared to what?) and are lots of fun..
Let me know what you think.. not that I can get a linnie right now, but... but... but.... they sure were fun to play with... very social little guys!

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I have a linnie (Louie). He's almost 2 years old. He's my baby. I would highly recommend getting a linnie. they are awesome little companions and quite the little personalities. They're pretty quiet, except for flock calling when I leave his sight. Some linnies are known to be hand shy, but Louie isn't. He'll step up and is happiest when he's sitting on my shoulder all day. He's a snuggler :D. The only thing I could say negative is their poops are bigger than budgies, but not as bad as larger birds. It is possible to "potty train" a linnie. Louie is very good about letting me know when he has to go. They're awesome little birds and I would definitely recommend them!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I thought you might like to meet Louie! :D

Attachments

·
Servant of The King
12,008 Posts
Bird Crazy Jill recently acquired a Linnie so she would be a good one to talk to also. I have never heard anything but good about them, with the only drawback being that they poop rather large dropping's....:)

Reactions: jrook

·
Registered
10,245 Posts
Louie is super cute!!!
Yeah, I have not heard anything bad about linnies, only great things :) And like Randy has said, the only "bad" thing about them is their poo.
Perhaps someone can post a picture of their poo so we can judge for ourselves :D

·
Servant of The King
12,008 Posts

Perhaps someone can post a picture of their poo so we can judge for ourselves :D
Timing can be everything in this life....mine is off a bit...just sitting here eating a little lunch when I come to this post....:vomit:............:D

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
dsavino!!! Louis is sooo cute and very similar coloring to the little boy I saw yesterday. Thanks for your comments and photos.. can I private message you if I have more questions.?????.
Thank you!! And absolutely!! :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.