Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
12,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AS the ****le suggests .
I am going to Melbourne with my sister for a short stay, we do this every now and then to catch up and just chill oh and did I mention SHOP :rolleyes:
We have booked a couple of shows and dinner are travelling business class and going to spoil ourselves . Stating off I am driving up to my sisters home the night before her husband is a chef and I have asked him to make some special meal for us to start our mini break can't wait to see what it will be.
Then we drive up early the next morning to the airport.
We decided we want to pamper ourselves so we are going Business class using frequent flyer points I might add !! Got pedicures and manicures organised for when we arrive and a lovely sea food dinner at the Marriot for our first night , Followed by shopping, shopping ........ Get the idea all ?

I will miss you, will be back around the 13th so will let you know what fun we get up to then take care and stay happy TB.:ciao::giggle:

· Registered
897 Posts
Sounds like a wonderful trip! Are you bringing your budgies with you? :giggle:

I just got back from a trip to NYC to visit my sister....It was JUST what I needed. It is so nice to spend time with your siblings, and it really makes you happy. :)

Have fun! Looking forward to hearing about it!

· Super Moderator
20,295 Posts
Wow, that sounds like a fantastic little getaway! I'd love to go, of course. Who doesn't love good food and good shopping? ;)
I can't wait to hear all about it, and although we'll miss you, it'll be fun picturing you having fun! :giggle:

· Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,823 Posts
It's really sweet that you and your sister have this sort of tradition and it really seems like a lot of fun!! :D
Kind of jealous here since I can't exactly do those things with my older brother.:rolleyes:

Enjoy your little vacation with your sister, we will miss you too! :)

· Administrator
60,916 Posts
Cathy,

Your mini vacation sounds delightful!
It's wonderful that you and your sister are able to get together for some fun and relaxation.
Wish my sister and I could meet you there! ;)

· 2014 MEMBER OF THE YEAR
4,238 Posts
Oh have a great time there sisters! :D I am jealous, I wish I could fly to Melbourne too! Spoil yourselves!! and.. I'd love to see some photos afterwards! ;)

· Registered
12,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:wave1: Hi all I am back !
Well firstly let me say I did miss you all and I often had a smile on my face thinking what was happening back her in TB :)
My sister and I had a lovely time in Melbourne even the weather was kind to us which fellow Aussies will understand, Melbourne is notorious for it's rain and cold!!!
To start off we had to catch to bus from the Airport long term parking, which shouldn't be a problem right ?
Well not for me I managed to fall getting onto the bus, :eek: I must admit it would of looked quite funny here's me on my back side with a HUGE case sitting on top of me:S I don't know how I did it but I did, and boy do I have the bruise to prove it !!!!

Of course a little thing like that didn't stop me form shopping and going out LOL.
Had a wonderful sea food dinner the first night plus a bottle of wine which was nice as well.
Ok will leave the rest for another day ! I will upload some pictures soon :D

· Member of the Month October 2008
6,908 Posts
Glad you and your sister had a good time Cathy. Surprised you didn't experience the 4 seasons in one day like it is normally in Melbourne.

Got a good giggle from the thought of you on your back side trying to get into the bus. Reminded me of one afternoon when I had some friends here and I was trying to feed the cat, overbalanced and landed flat on my back side then over onto my back, still holding the can of cat food upright in my hand. Luckily though it was on grass and dirt so I didn't suffer any bruising.

Can't wait to see the pictures.

· Member of the Month March 2015
1,887 Posts
Just what the doctor ordered: pampering and relax! Enjoy every moment! :)

· Administrator
60,916 Posts
:welcome: "home", my friend! :hug:

I'm so glad you had a good time with your sister and the weather was kind to you.

I'm looking forward to seeing pictures soon.
(Especially the :photo: I hope your sister took while you were on your backside with the case on top of you!) :giggle:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.