Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought these pictures were so funny looking I wanted to share them. The little guy with the yellow head, Opie, is a real goof and he loves to try to make himself look taller so I often see him stretching as if he is up on tip toes.
He was just started to puff up his head and move towards Minsky to feed him in this picture, I think he looks like a little dinosaur.

This one he's just trying to be tall

Here he is looking normal

·
Super Moderator
6,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I thought the same thing LouAnn, if I had any talent in computer graphics I would try that.
He is quite a character, he is about 5 months old and is really silly. He has recently decided that I am not a monster after all and is starting to sit on my head and arm, he sees Minsky do it and wants to follow along.
Thanks for looking.

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,823 Posts
Great pictures, I see your Opie is a very funny fellow! :D

·
Registered
12,566 Posts
That's Who He reminds me of:cool: Don't know if you younger members will know who I am talking about , he reminds me of the rooster Fog horn Leg Horn, a cartoon character:D He used to strut around like that

·
Super Moderator
6,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Opie was struting around this morning but when he saw me with the camera he flew away. It would have been a really funny picture, he was walking around a little play gym I have with another of my birds sort of chasing a ball with a bell in it.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Opie and Minsky are a gorgeous pair of budgies.I think his name somehow suits Opie perfectly...the whole leg thing is so cute and "little chicken "suits him well.Too funny!:D

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Go go Gadget budgie thighs! :giggle:
My Mum and I have a joke about Bentley's legs when she does the same thing. We call her "budgie thighs" because we imagine how little meat you'd get off one if you were to order it in a restaurant! :laughing:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.