Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,823 Posts
How sweet, it's a real blessing to watch them grow so beautifully and to see them reaching so many milestones! :)

· Super Moderator
6,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes and I am so glad to see him flying well now. The breeder had clipped his wings and he wanted so much to fly and it was sad to see him try and fall, but now he is flying with full force.

· Registered
1,197 Posts
Gorgeous photos! Looks like Lenny's loving being out and about with his buddy! :)

· Servant of The King
12,008 Posts
Awesome pics....thx for sharing...:)

· Super Moderator
6,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lenny has turned out to be the boss. I have 5 budgies besides Minsky and Lenny. There is Ada who is Minsky's mate and 4 others in a large flight cage of their own, that I got from a shelter. I have had them for a year now and they are not tame. Since Lenny has been able to fly the first thing he does when I open his cage is fly over to the shelter birds and go in their cage. He interacts with each one and has been a great influence on them, in just a few months he has them venturing out of the cage and they are much less timid than before. The funny part is that Lenny will sit at the open door as if he is taking tolls to be able to enter and exit the cage and he acts like a sheep dog herding the flock back into the cage. Usually about 7pm he voluntarily goes back to his own cage, hits all the bells in his cage, and goes to sleep, as if to say, I've had enough, I'm exhausted.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.