Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Between 1p yesterday and 3pm today, Blueberry got out of his cage. I have walked the neighborhood calling him and have moved his cage outside with the doors open. I have my windows open letting the remaining parakeets talk and see him if he returns. I have his spare cages all over the lawn with food and water.

He has a band whose number I don't have. Im located in Rossford OH near the East side of toledo. He will step up for me, don't think anyone else. He's been eyeing the cage door all summer trying to escape so I don't think he will return but I have to try. It's getting cold.

My email is [email protected]. I am an agoraphobic whose life revolves around my Animals so if anyone even sees him please let me know.

Bird Eye Vertebrate Blue Parrot
he is the blue male. His best friend Houdini won't sing or eat without him, and is acting feral.

· Servant of The King
12,008 Posts
Sorry to hear this. So much area for him to go where you live. I am just up the road from you in Bedford township. Try hanging lost posters around the area, and call vets and shelters...don't give up hope. As cool as it has been getting at night he will be frequenting bird feeders with other birds or even looking for a human to feed him....

· Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No one has sighted him. The neighbor thinks he heard an abnormal parakeet sound before the storm couple days ago.

I wanted to add, as well as being banded Blue has a very distinguishing teo nail. Despite trimmings, it grows the wrong way (towards his chest).

· Registered
201 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.