Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like all happy and healthy lovies, Lotas, my two month old fischer enjoys his/her baths, especially at dinner time after the sun had set for a while, go figure!
A few days ago, when I saw his/her "hairgel" on, I just couldn't stop laughing and Lotas just stood there like he/she didn't have a feather out of place.
I had to take pictures because Lotas looked so funny!

When the siblings left, I had to put a snuggly buddy so Lotas wouldn't feel so lonely.

These pics I took today during Penguin's little visit to Lota's temporary cage.
They seem to get along well and do a lot of preening.

Penguin also likes the mouse. It has the same colours!

·
Member of the Month March 2013
2,266 Posts
What fabulous birds you have, so beautiful!

·
Registered
588 Posts
Lotas is so beautiful and I love his/her "hair style". Penguin is also adorable.
You know that if you don't want Lotas to feel lonely when Penguin is not visiting, you should let him/her be with you. I'm sure he/she wouldn't mind snuggling or getting a head rub :D

·
Member of the Month December 2013
1,711 Posts
I love his hairstyle! :giggle: Must be a trend among birds... I caught my Pidgeot with the same thing not too long ago :eek:

They are so cute, and I LOVE Penguin. His face is so cool!

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone! :)
Little Lotas has the best of both worlds: decent human interaction and playtime with the feathered friends. The little one likes playing with "cousin" Penguin who is the most mischievous of the entire flock and gets kisses from my very special and sweetest budgie, Tito.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.