Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am sooooo excited!! Tonight Julio went right up to Shrimp and started smooching her and serenading her :) It was the most adorable thing ever!! Afterwards they both flew to the floor and he danced around her a little bit and showed off his "soccer skills" with his bell balls :p

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i26QOtu9FdQ"]Love is in the air 1 - YouTube[/nomedia]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dd07w9WP-YI"]Love is in the air 2 - YouTube[/nomedia]

And he let her sit on his swing!!! :D He didn't really realize that she was on the other side and jumped right off after I took this pic :giggle: My little LOVE birds! :D

·
Registered
7,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yay!!!! That's so exciting and completely adorable. I love how proud he looks!!! He's English, yes?
Yes he's English, and she is "petco" :laughing: You can all see why we chose the name "Shrimp" now! :giggleL

Yay!!!!!! Better watch out, if your not careful you may find little aliens in your cage lol :D
Hopefully not for a while! She's only a few months old! And they have their own cages :) (for now)

I want one of their babies!! :p
Done! :)

·
Administrator
55,597 Posts
Julio has a girlfriend, Julio has a girlfriend! :clap: :clap: :clap:

It's obvious that Cupid's arrow has hit it's mark and Julio is as twitterpated as any little budgie could be.
Happily, Shrimp is as enamored with Julio as he is with her. Yaaaay!

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,788 Posts
Great news! I knew it wouldn't take long for Julio to be smitten with Shrimp! :D

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Finally!!!! Julio got his guts out!!!!
Keep going !!!!! I think he may need to go on diet a bit though.. haha

Reactions: BirdCrazyJill

·
Member of the Month March 2013
2,266 Posts
Yay!! :clap:
Shrimp and Julio sitting in a tree,
*K*I*S*S*I*N*G* :giggle:
:laughing: I was going to say that.

Great to see the two of them making friends :D

·
Registered
10,242 Posts
Yay, that is wonderful! I am so happy for Julio, he finally has a friend, and what's even better - a girlfriend:D He looks like one of those big bodybuilder boyfriends with little blond girlfriends, LOL

·
Accidentally in love.
5,385 Posts
Yay, that is wonderful! I am so happy for Julio, he finally has a friend, and what's even better - a girlfriend:D He looks like one of those big bodybuilder boyfriends with little blond girlfriends, LOL
Haha, Dee. :laughing: Shrimp and Julio are so adorable together. :)

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
They look amazing together! So are they officially sharing a cage or was that just playtime?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
16,696 Posts
Julio is such a little showoff. :giggle: He sure has the moves to charm any little lady. Shrimp is so cute, and she really does look tiny next to your fluffy boy!

·
Member of the Month September 2012
3,723 Posts
Ooo La LA! Way to go, Julio! You've found the Sweetest, Prettiest little Doll, EVAH!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.