Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
37,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have woke up to the sun shining and the garden calling my name ......
So it is with sadness I must log out and go out to get down and dirty, I love this time of year when you can be outside in the garden before the flies are bad enough to carry you away LOL. I live in a farming area so the flies only last a couple of months before the dung beetles come out to play.I feel like one of the seven dwarfs, of to work......... I will post some pictures of my progress later when I am thoroughly exhausted and panting with exersion!!

I know I am being a bit over the top but I have to keep you all interested now don't I :eek:

·
Servant of The King
11,866 Posts
have fun Cathy....:)

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,305 Posts
Have fun Cathy... This morning i did the washing and then this big black clouds came over and we had a shower of rain and my washing got wet but now the sun is out and is a little windy.. We need some rain in Bundaberg..

·
Member of the Month October 2008
6,807 Posts
I had to make a batch of Lorikeet Mix this morning as I ran out yesterday. So I was in the garage away from the sun, no rain for us and we also really need it. Just sitting watching the car races from the Gold Coast.

·
Registered
37,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just come in for a quick lunch.

So far I have cleaned out two fish ponds, liquid fertilized some seedlings watered and tip pruned some roses and planted a magnolia into a pot!
Doesn't sound like much does it? Oh in between hanging out the washing and coming inside to have a cuddle or two with Budget.:D Ready for round two now.:budgie::budgie:

·
Registered
37,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So far I have cleaned out two fish ponds, liquid fertilized some seedlings watered and tip pruned some roses and planted a magnolia into a pot!
Doesn't sound like much does it? Oh in between hanging out the washing and coming inside to have a cuddle or two with Budget.:D Ready for round two now.:budgie::budgie:
How Awesome is this signature ? I am so proud to have these two awesome budgies sitting in a gum tree, thanks to the outstanding work of DEB A huge round of applause for making this for me !!!!!!!!

They look like little wild Budgies having some fun in the sun!:D:D

·
Registered
37,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok update: Have decided to come inside and call it a day, very rewarding being outside getting your hands dirty. I will have a shower and much deserved coffee, then I will up load some pictures I took to photobucket depending how it is working I might get them here later on but if not then tomorrow after work, I know one thing for sure I am hurting all over LOL:eek:

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,707 Posts
I'll be waiting for the pics of your lovely garden! :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.