Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
60,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this video was shared on the forum in the past but I just watched it again today because it makes me smile. :)

I thought perhaps some of you could use a smile today too!

·
Member of the Month March 2011
18,863 Posts
Oh my goodness, that little owl is beyond adorable! Look at him eating up those snuggles! :love: And the looks of some of the other owls... :laughing:

Thank you for sharing that Deb! It definitely made me smile too :D

·
Registered
12,566 Posts
Well here I am sitting in my recliner cup of coffee, still in my PJ's and yes it brought a smile to my face , oh what a gorgeous creature Owls fascinate me those eyes, and the head that seems to glide around what a cute little baby or is it a species that is smaller? Was an excellent choice Deb Loved it.:D

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,823 Posts
How cute, I love owls and their big dark eyes! The one being petted strangely reminded me of Gizmo, the little mogwai from the "Gremlins" movies. :D

·
Member of the Year 2016//Exceptional Service Award
4,418 Posts
Lovely

It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

At the Seabird Sanctuary in Florida where I volunteered,we used to receive frozen chicks from a hatchery to feed the raptors. It is amazing to watch their diatary cycle. The tiny screech owls are even smaller. There is a serries of childrens books about owls that have personalities. The author manages to get all sorts of science into the storries like some borrowing owls share their borrows with snakes. I used to love touching the little fuzzbaby screech owls. They were all eyes and fluff. Thanks Deb, you made my day!!
Jo Ann:budgie:

·
Registered
16 Posts
I rehabbed a screech owl years ago.
He was a sweet bird, not very active, but had a deep love of bathing.
Even after he was free to come and go I'd find him in the kiddy pool
and he'd hoot when he saw me go by.
Rather quiet and not too trusting of other people and critters though.....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.