Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI. Everyone I thought I'd share with you all my Tatting that i do this is hand made lace and is now a dying art and use to be done by our Grandmother's. I like doing this work as it is a Challenge and not many people do this work. I think it is beautiful work it is shame that not a lot of people do this lace work called Tatting I thought i'd share one of my most favorite work i have done i got Champion for this one. Please enjoy my Tatting if you wish to see more ill try to post some more later on. I will try to get a closer one after. But in the mean time please enjoy my Tatting please let me know what you think of my work. Hope you can see the lace i have done this by hand and it took me 7 and a half months to do this one i have posted. Id love to hear back. Lyn and Indi.

'

·
Going Bird-Crazy
2,444 Posts
I love it! Very beautifully crafted too.:love: That does seem like a lot of work to do, with all those patterns. Congrats on the champion prize! :thumbsup:

I wouldn't mind seeing more beautiful tatting.;)

·
Member of the Month March 2013
2,266 Posts
Hi Lyn wow those are beautiful, you must have worked really hard making them. Congratulations on winning Champion :D

·
Member of the Month September 2012
3,723 Posts
Lyn! Those pieces are exquisite! Karma to you for keeping a dying art Alive!!!

·
10,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you Ollie for the Karma points. Im glad that everyone loved my tatting. Ill show you the doily next time we are on skype

·
2014 MEMBER OF THE YEAR
4,230 Posts
very well done Lyn!! my grandmother knew how to do these laces but i didn't learn how!! congrats on your 1st prize!! :D

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Hi Lyn they are great well done on wining.
I used to do tatting but have not done any for ages.
The counted cross stich has taken over, taking of that i need to start the christmas cards lol:) Once again well done

·
10,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you for the nice things you all said about my tatting. I'm glad you liked it. Lyn and Indigo

·
Registered
503 Posts
That's is lovely Lyn :) You are very talented!

·
Budgie Nut
3,087 Posts
They are beautiful! You are very clever, and congratulations on your first prize win! :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.