Here are the pics I promised, everyone! She's such a crazy bird...:nuts:

But I love her:

She's like, "Yeah, that's me! The crazy one in turquoise!" :D

"Uh, mum, are you talking to me?"

"What. is. that. Oh. It's a feather."

So many feathers!

A little close up :)

"Helooo down there! Is it nice?"

Well, there's the budgie film strip for the week :giggle: Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for keeping up with me and my mischievous Mallorn!!

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,305 Posts
Mallorn is so beautiful love how she is curious with her feather's.. Indigo is scared of his feathers he goes nuts when there is one on his nose or beak etc. Your caption's are also very good to. Mallorn has the most cutest eyes..Have to ask what is the coloured things in her dish. Thank you for sharing.

·
Super Moderator
19,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mallorn is so beautiful love how she is curious with her feather's.. Indigo is scared of his feathers he goes nuts when there is one on his nose or beak etc. Your caption's are also very good to. Mallorn has the most cutest eyes..Have to ask what is the coloured things in her dish. Thank you for sharing.
Thank you so much! Tell Indi hi for us :) I actually think sometimes Mally tries to eat her feathers :laughing:

She actually eats rainbow pellets!
It's ZuPreem Fruity, and she loves those pellets with a passion. The color would be the only reason I wouldn't approve, but she won't touch other ones :rolleyes:
She even has color coded days of the week: Some days (usually Monday) is Orange Pellet Day, and she only eats the orange ones. Today was Red Pellet Day and yesterday was Yellow Pellet Day.
I think Mally has a condition :nuts:

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,305 Posts
Wow that is totally cool. I have never seen those before that is why i asked.. When Indi is molting he chews the side of his feathers it looks cute.. I think he is molting now a little but he is talking in his cage right now.. I love your budgie.

·
Member of the Month March 2015
1,832 Posts
What great pictures of Mallorn! I'm glad to see that she's looking better. I noticed in one of the pictures that she eats colored pellets. This might have caused the red dropping the other day. :)

·
Registered
37,335 Posts
What a pin up girl :budgie: She is lovely and very happy to have her picture taken, My guys either fly away or fly and land on the camera I never manage to get the right picture LOL.

·
Super Moderator
19,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Mallorn is lovely!
It's great to see your Mallorn, she's such a cutie and very photogenic as well! :D
Thank you :rolleyes:
What a pin up girl :budgie: She is lovely and very happy to have her picture taken, My guys either fly away or fly and land on the camera I never manage to get the right picture LOL.
Haha! Mallorn used to be really scared and get really skinny and terrified, but I made up this game where I point it into my face for a second, and then her face, and then my face, and then I give the camera a kiss and she slowly has accustomed to it! She sort of is a pin up girl, and at this point I think she knows it...:eek:
Mallorn is such a pretty little girl. Love the photos and the captions. Keep them coming.
Thanks so much, I'll try to post some every week!
Mallorn is absolutely beautiful!!

I particularly LOVE :love: the second picture of her.
Thank you, Deb :D I rather like the second one, too, she's looking around like "Yeah, everyone stare at me!" :giggle:

·
Super Moderator
19,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What great pictures of Mallorn! I'm glad to see that she's looking better. I noticed in one of the pictures that she eats colored pellets. This might have caused the red dropping the other day. :)
Thank you! Hopefully you're right, it must have been red pellet day so her droppings were more red than normal :p

·
Super Moderator
19,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Oh, hey Lyn, Deb and Bethany? Mallorn decided that today was Orange Pellet Day. She's been eating orange pellets all day. Her poop is orange. Only orange pellets. I seriously think she's OCD. :D :laughing:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.