Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This isn't overly celebratory but Mallorn has almost got the whistle I've been teaching her! She doesn't talk, but she mimics noises like the microwave beeps so I thought I could teach her sounds instead of words. She's almost got it! When there's music on or she's just chattering to herself I can hear it in her squeaks and chirps :D

Also: The next thing she's going to learn is to STOP FREAKING OUT when i say the word "Sammy" because lately I'll say "Look, Mally, there's your boyfriend Sammy" and she screeches and it hurts my ears....

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,707 Posts
Well, I find it impressive that your Mallorn mimics the microwave beeps, it must be so funny!
Next thing you know, she will learn the noise made by the toaster when the slices of bread pop up! :D
It's great that she is almost mastering the whistling and you never know, she may surprise you one day with a word or two. ;)

Reactions: StarlingWings

·
Super Moderator
19,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, I find it impressive that your Mallorn mimics the microwave beeps, it must be so funny!
Next thing you know, she will learn the noise made by the toaster when the slices of bread pop up! :D
It's great that she is almost mastering the whistling and you never know, she may surprise you one day with a word or two. ;)
Hahah! That would be hilarious! But I definitely heard the whistle today, it's there! I'm just excited that she learned it from me :rolleyes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.