Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 208 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
It won't be updates as often as Tanjiro's but with permission from FaeryBee he can have his own little ongoing thread. He's a bit shy but very photogenic when he is just doing his baby thing. We'll start off with his first picture though most will have seen it. His training is doing well, he's becoming very cuddly though biting is still an issue. I can give him scritches now!

I'd love to know a little about his mutation if you can tell from his picture, he is a lovely olive green with a yellow face and a little cinnamon spangle on his wings.

Some from today during his training- he's a handsome bundle of fluff

·
Servant of The King
11,974 Posts
Yes, the little fellow is very photogenic, and it will be fun to follow his progress...:)

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Shennae,

I'm so smitten with your new little fellow. I think he's going to be a great little "brother" for Tanji once his quarantine period is over. :D

I particularly love this picture!

Tanji loves him already, or at least I think he does. They haven't tried to kill each other yet, Tanjiro likes to play near baby's little cage and chat with him. They sound so lovely chirping with each other.

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,788 Posts
"Inside out, and round and round", yes I'm well versed in Diana Ross! :D

Your new boy is cute as button and it's good to know Tanjiro is happy to have a same species friend. :)

·
Super Moderator
17,998 Posts
Aww, he's just adorable! I love his mutation, as well.

I can't say for sure his full mutation, but he's definitely not spangle. Cinnamon normal grey-green, maybe?

To better determine mutation, pictures in bright natural light work best ;)

He's just so cute :eek:

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,788 Posts
Oh my, Malohkeh is in a bit of a jam, but surely Tanjiro and Brienne will come to the rescue! ;)

1 - 20 of 208 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.