Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Administrator
55,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
We have some great entries for the challenge so far.
Keep 'em coming folks.

Deadline for entries is March 16th!​

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,320 Posts
Indigo rearranging his feathers on a bad feather day..

Indigo was having a bad feather day when he woke up i had him out yesterday morning and he was rearranging his feathers to make himself look beautiful..

Indigo..

·
Member of the Month April 2014
3,539 Posts
Indigo was having a bad feather day when he woke up i had him out yesterday morning and he was rearranging his feathers to make himself look beautiful..

Indigo..

I love it, Lyn! :)

·
Registered
808 Posts

Indigo..

Oh my, he is so beautiful! I love watching birds preen themselves. I don't think Indigo could ever have a bad feather day!!! And look at that fluffy little budgie bum!!!!

·
Registered
647 Posts

Indigo..

WOW! :eek: That is an awesome picture of Indi!!! It is so clear and really shows off the beauty of his feathers! :)

·
Registered
521 Posts
Wow, so many adorable pics...this is going to be a very hard vote this month.

·
Member of the Month April 2014
3,539 Posts

·
Administrator
55,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Where are all the pictures of the "Mohawks" and spiky 'Rod Stewart' looks?
Where are the entries with the one errant feather that decided to stick straight out from all the rest?
Where are the pictures where a perfectly fine feather day has been overtaken by tufts of down sticking out like cotton?

Hmmmmm?​

·
Registered
406 Posts
Argh, I wish I'd had my camera on me today when Ivy had a flight feather moult out and somehow it got stuck in her tail feathers and was sticking out looking hysterical. She was soooo MAD about it too, poor thing!

·
Registered
808 Posts
Awww, poor Bandit is too embarrassed! It's okay Bandit, I am sure you are adorable even with a bad feather day! :laughing1:

21 - 40 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.