Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Welcome to the winner's thread for March Budgie of the Month.

I want to thank everyone who competed this month and a super big thank you to everyone who voted! This was the most votes we ever received for a Budgie of the Month competiton:D

This month's winner is one of my most faithful players. She has been waiting a long time to take home this trophy and is really deserving of it this month.

The winner is i love budgie (Amberlea) with her photo of..........................................................

Willow & Jack!

Congratulations Amberlea, Willow & Jack!

You take home this months trophy :cup:

You have won 50 karma points!

A custom designed calendar page, featuring Willow & Jack for the month of April will be made for everyone for downloading by Kim

Willow & Jack will be automatically entered into this years Budgie of the Year contest which will take place in December :)

I will be sending Willow & Jack my last tube of itching creame :D ;)

Eveyone, please join me in congratulating Willow & Jack and Amberlea for a job well done

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I will be adding a new feature to BOTM for next month, be sure to check it out on April 1st!

·
Registered
714 Posts
I will be adding a new feature to BOTM for next month, be sure to check it out on April 1st!
is it what i think it is? ;)

congratulations! that was a great catch of a photo!

when will we hear what the next theme will be? i need to start charging up my camer!

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
is it what i think it is? ;)

congratulations! that was a great catch of a photo!

when will we hear what the next theme will be? i need to start charging up my camer!
Yes, I know you have a clue, but shhhhh;)

New challenge will open Friday April 1st:D

·
Registered
16,696 Posts
Congratulations Amberlea, Willow and Jack! Nicely done with the itchy budgie theme!

I've given you your 50 karma points, and here is a sneak peek at the April 2011 desktop wallpaper featuring your winning entry! (I hope you like it!)

To download a wallpaper in the available sizes, click here. :D

·
Registered
9,521 Posts
Congratulations Amberlea, Willow and Jack! Nicely done with the itchy budgie theme!

I've given you your 50 karma points, and here is a sneak peek at the April 2011 desktop wallpaper featuring your winning entry! (I hope you like it!)

To download a wallpaper in the available sizes, click here. :D
LOVE it!! :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.