Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Member of the Month January 2013
4,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just went into Aaron Brothers to look at some mat and a cutter to frame my new pics. I picked out two colors for a double mat that I think look pretty cool. I will post the pictures this week end.

After spending about 40 mins picking mats the manager offered me a job :). I may go back Monday, order the mat and see about a part time job. :)

·
Administrator
59,669 Posts
Excellent. Your artistic abilities are evident both in your landscaping talents as well as your photography.

I'm not at all surprised you were offered a position by the manager. :thumbsup:

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,707 Posts
That's awesome, you go to a store and get offered a job! Congrats! :D

·
4,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here are the pictures I am going to frame. I got the 40" mat cutter yesterday and will order the mat monday. It could take a week or two to get it and then I will probably double frame most. The cactus with the fuschia flowers(square one) and the piece of grapevine picture will probably hang separately so I may do a single or different mat on those two.The others will hang in a gallery grouping with matching mats and I will make my own frame and color dark, dark green.

The two 10" by 15" are actually slightly different sizes but I will mat them equally so they will finish at the same size.

These two are 15" by 23"

These two are 10" by 15"

This one is 8.5" by 13"

This one is 15" square

This one is 12.5 by 19"

·
4,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The mats came out ok. Now to build some frames :). I am going to make some custom frames at home and paint a very dark, almost blackish, green.

·
Member of the Month March 2013
2,266 Posts
They are beautiful Rick, you certainly have an eye for composition, I'm pretty sure you'd be able to sell these :D

Reactions: Budgiekeet
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.