Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,008 Posts

Name: Turk

About me: I was adopted by my current owner from a shelter, with 3 of my buddies, after being removed from a house where I was with living with over 300 other birds.

Hobbies: I just love looking at myself in the mirror and sharing my food, I feed everyone that will give me a chance.

Turn Ons: Friends that will head bob with me beak to beak.

Turn Offs: Old hens that snap at me when I try to feed them.

Life Ambition: To find a preening expert. I have had some really bad pinnies on my head and I could really use some help with that.

·
Member of the Month April 2014
3,539 Posts

Name: SHAQ B
Nicknames: Big Daddy, Sir Shaq-Attack, Shaq the Mack, Wild Thing
About Me: Born 2 Be Wild and Bad 2 da Bone! Bold, Pleasant to Behold but also with a Heart of Gold. A real gentleman who knows how to treat a lady to a good time, but admits to still having a bit of a restless heart. Just a playful stallion waiting to meet and to be tamed by 'the one' true:loveeyes:.
Hobbies: Basketball, mixed martial arts, staying in top shape, break-dancing, karaoke, and collects fine automobiles.
Turn-Ons: Perky, curvy, and flirty females who know how to shake that tail!
Turn-Offs: Everything that's not a turn-on!
Life Ambition: To retire as the undisputed King of Dunks, meet and settle down with Miss Right, have a clutch of little Shaqies and Shaqettes...but still party hardy and live life to the fullest until that day comes!;)

Reactions: babyKeet

·
Wing Commander
1,779 Posts

Wiki by Wikibudgie, on Flickr

Name: Wikileaks (my friends call me Wiki)
About Me: I'm a sporty kind of bird, you couldn't call me a perch potato. I like to be active, but I also know when it's time to nap there's nothing like cuddling up on a warm perch with that someone special.
Hobbies: Keeping pet humans, sports (basketball, bowling, darts, aerobatic flying), keen amateur magician - all I have to do is lift my wings and millet appears!
Turn Ons: Girls who can fly, like to dance and don't mind being called a "dirty bird" from time to time!
Turn Offs: Millet and swing hogs, perch potatoes, hens who won't clean up after themselves and anyone who gets between me and my slinky spring.
Life Ambition: To share my life with a hen who'll understand my special relationship with my pet humans and want to help me with my magic act - as I really could use a lovely assistant.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts

Name: Miss Gloria Chlorion.

About Me: I'm a beautiful, sassy and indipendant bird, but I'm missing something, could it be you?

Hobbies: Posing for photo shoots and preening.

Turn Ons: A strong bird, who knows how to look after his hen.

Turn Offs: Messy Eaters, ( Millet Meals are a must, but not if they're going to end up all over the place! )

Life Ambition: To find a bird I can settle down with, treat me right and maybe when I'm ready, we can make some little birds of our own!

·
Administrator
55,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
:jumping: Yaaaay!! We finally have our first FEMALE contestant.

Let's see some MORE female entries :D

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,788 Posts

Name: Dinda

About Me: I'm a kind, sweet tempered budgie girl looking for her prince charming.

Hobbies: I love to ride and sleep on my swing. Carrots are my favourite veggie to eat because they make my eyes even more beautiful and shiny.
I'm a great singer and can carry a tune as well as my siblings, flock mate Leonel and step father Carioca.

Turn Ons: I love playful, adventurous and energetic budgie boys who aren't afraid to be a little silly to win me over, sense of humour is very important in a budgie relationship. I prefer budgie boys with gorgeous yellow crests, so a blonde boy who isn't afraid of standing perched upside down like a bat on the cage's bars to get my attention is the right one for me!

Turn Offs: Lack of chivalry and good manners, if I want to sleep on the swing, he will have to step down and offer his place for me with no bickering involved.
I'm a young lady who genuinely dislikes fighting.

Life Ambition: To find my other half and help my favourite person to fulfil the promise she made to my father Tito of ensuring the safety and continuation of our Royal budgie lineage.

·
Registered
89 Posts

Name: Buddy
About Me: i love to watch the world go by and preen my feathers alot x
Hobbies: preening and chirping the day away
Turn Ons: im a shy male budgie still learning to trust people but im very chirpey and full of life
Turn Offs: budgies who have alot of bad feather days and messy budgies who like to poo alot
Life Ambition: to find a lovely bird friend :budgie::eek:

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Name: Pickles
About Me: i love to chew and be a bad egg sometimes. i love singing with the boys too! one of the boys i will peck at until he moves. i will not back down from a fight!
Hobbies: chewing, bathing, sometimes sitting on a rubber duck like an egg and living life on the edge
Turn Ons: birdie guys who love bathing, signing and will fly with me
Turn Offs: clipped wings, birdie guys who are never naughty
Life Ambition: chew through the window sill

Reactions: babyKeet

·
Registered
162 Posts

Name: Blizzard
About Me: I'm a sweet girl with an unhealthy addiction to millet. I was found out in the cold and dropped at the local humane society where my human came and rescued me to give me a forever home. I live with another female budgie named Nimbus and spend the majority of my time following her around the cage trying to get her to play.
Hobbies: Throwing seed all over the place, destroying all paper in the world, pooping on mom's laptop
Turn Ons: millet, sweet singing of the birds outside
Turn Offs: Cold, that annoying cat
Life Ambition: My goal in life is to get Nimbus to be my one true BFF

·
Registered
7,918 Posts

Name: Chip aka Julio
About Me: "I'm just a single guy living the bachelor life dream!"
Hobbies: Eating, Preening, Napping, Talking to inanimate objects, Rolling bell balls around on the floor, Regurgitating to anything reflective
Turn Ons: Mirrors, When my mom sings to me, Millet
Turn Offs: Being pet... don't touch me
Life Ambition: I just take things day by day, I'm in no rush to grow up, I like to chiiiiiill baby :cool: and why won't the ****atiels just let me talk RIGHT to their face?

·
Registered
1,197 Posts

Name: Duke

About Me: I consider myself to be the "wise one" of the flock. I mean, fancy putting me with all these youths...they need a rock, an example to follow, one who will show them what it is to be a truly rounded budgie. As a result, I live a life of tolerance and moderation. (Ok, perhaps I become a bit obsessive when I find something or someone I like. But don't let that put you off!) I do like to talk...a lot. And I'm sometimes misunderstood because I always have a stunned look on my face.

Hobbies: Perfecting "body-bobbing" (head-bobbing, but with my entire body).

Turn Ons: Large throat spots. A woman who likes to stop and smell the celery leaves. (I used to be turned on by the sight of myself in a mirror, but that was when I was young and self-absorbed...)

Turn Offs: Tail-biters. Morons.

Life Ambition: I've waited a very long time to find that special hen - I've had to watch on as other blokes around me have fulfilled this dream. So my life ambition is to find my one true love who I can dote on and puke at for the rest of my days. Oh, and to be able to sit on top of the blinds and poo all over them without being caught by that weird human who keeps staring at me.

·
Registered
2,444 Posts

Name: Aria (nick name: Princess Aria, Beauty queen)
About Me: Single and beautiful,model, tame to my humans, love to eat veggies of any kind. Adopted.
Hobbies:Eating Veggies! Getting social with my friends, singing, and I love having a bath!
Turn Ons: healthy, big and strong male budgies, my fav color is yellow but If I find good husband in another color then the color doesnt matter.
Turn Offs: Dirty birds, my hubby have to love taking a bath! Especially with me ;)
Life Ambition: Make my human happy and hopefully have kids with my wonderful hubby. Have fun!

·
Registered
37,562 Posts

NAME Budget

GENDER Male

AGE 18 months, in my prime.

ABOUT ME
I am a true blue Aussie budgie, born and bred here in Australia!
I am a stunning vibrant couloured budgie with cute throat spots to die for.
I have a fun loving outlook on life, I am not one of those couch perch types.I prefer to be Head bobbing, dancing, doing agile fly pasts you get the idea?
The hen that catches my eye will be spoilt by my human, a varied diet is assured occasional apple cider ****tails will be offered regular pamper sessions at the salon nail clipping,and full body massages are a regular happening here.

HOBBIES

I can speak two languages fluent budgie the Australian version, and human .
I can also reguratate to the object of my desire and preen in places no other budgie could get to, thanks to my supple strong beak from doing yoga and neck stretches when adjusting my crop.
I have amazing balancing skills, Flying and running are my speciality I am super fit and healthy" What a catch" I hear you say.

TURN ONS The hen that is chosen to be my lifetime girl is without doubt going to have a stunning shake to her tail feathers, be friendly and willing to share the duties of bringing up a clutch of fine feathered chicks.
She doesn't have to be the one who is always on the swing at night time, in fact I would rather she be willing to share. A great sense of pride in her nest is a must for me , sorry girls if you have stray feathers and poop stuck every where in the home then I am not for you.

TURN OFFS Bossy, feed dish hogs are not for me, A girl who can find the time to do that little extra preening for herself NO way! AND definately no biting my human !!:eek:

LIFE AMBITION

My life ambition is to find my true swing mate, share the nest and feeding responsibilities equally and retire to the country where we can spend our days in the sunshine watching the grass grow.

·
Registered
104 Posts

Name: Bella

About me: I came to my new home a week and a half ago and I love it! I have a BFF and her name is Winter, she's like a sister to me... I can't go anywhere without her! I love to come out of my cage and stretch my wings and eat all of the treats that my mommy gives me :) My favorite color is blue because that's the color of my best friend/sister <3 Also, I love when my mom calls me princess, I know I'm a princess!

Hobbies: Cleaning and taking care of Winter AND looking pretty!

Turn-Ons: Big, manly, yellow and green men who will take care of me when I have night frights! Also, a man who likes Winter and doesn't mind her sharing a house with us ;)

Turn-Offs: A guy who is smaller than me.

Life Ambition: To eat all of the millet in the whole world! (only the good millet, not the gross millet)

·
Administrator
55,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #36

Step right up Everybudge!

Now is the time to enter this exciting competition.
Who knows, you may be selected Best Budgie Bachelor or Best Budgie Bachelorette

IF you are one of our winners, you will move to Round Two of the Dating Game!!

·
Registered
414 Posts

Name: Sprite (Though I should've been named Happy-Go-Lucky!)

About me: I came to live with my momma ( I still call her that even though I'm all grown up! You're never too old for your momma. ) earlier this year along with my buddy Misty. Misty and I are basically brothers. We've been together for as long as I can remember. We've gone through a lot together, but now I'm looking for that one in a million girl. I'm a happy guy, excited about life and about everything else. I can sometimes be a bit goofy. If budgies can smile, I do. I'm looking for that special girl that I can share my passion for life with.

Hobbies: Body-bobbing. That's a big one. When I get excited, I just can't help it. My body just wants to bounce to the beat. I especially love to bob in front of my favorite mirror. And get this, there is always someone bobbing back! I love that guy. I'm also an enthusiastic singer. Though my momma tells me that my music isn't always pleasing to the ear. When I get real passionate about something (never in anger!) I accidentally kinda screech. But most of the time I chirp happily. I sing to my momma, to Misty, and to any other bird in the neighborhood that makes the mistake of making its presence known. Hey! I can't help it! I'm a social guy :)

Turn-ons: A cheerful personality! That's one thing I can't resist. I'm a happy guy and I need a happy girl to complete me. I want someone that I can body-bob with and that will join me in my other exotic dances. I need someone that I can jump to perch to perch with for no apparent reason and that's not afraid to act goofy! Why not? Life's meant to be enjoyed. I'm a goofy guy looking for that silly girl that's right for me.

Turn-offs: Negativity. I don't like budgies who aren't happy and are just plain old mean. I get upset when I get chased away from food or pecked at. I don't like birds who can't share either. I don't want to be chased off my favorite perch when I would gladly share it. Mean budgies scare me...

Life Ambition: To find that one in a million girl. My cheerful partner that I can enjoy life with and live it to the fullest. Could that girl be you?

·
Mexican Food Bird Clan
1,445 Posts

Name: Chili Marie
About Me: Hi, I am Chili. My human boy named me after the red hot chili steppers on a movie he was watching. I am a bit of a drama queen. When I came to live with my family, I immediately got sick. Once I got well, it took a bit before I decided that humans were nice. But then I fell in love with my female adult human, and I would love to make babies with her. Babies are on my brain ALL the time. But, I am a bit confused about what I am. Am I a bird? Am I a human? I'm not really sure, somebody help me! Oh, I know! I am part bird and part human! If I find my forever mate, he must be willing to deal with my drama. You're just going to have to deal with the fact, that if you disappear out of my range of sight, or you just aren't close enough to me, I WILL yell at you, so get back over here and kiss me!

Hobbies: Nesting. Rubbing my head on my toys. Nesting. Yelling at my female human to come over and kiss me. Nesting. Eating cuttle bone. Nesting. Eating millet. Nesting. Drama.

Turn Ons: A man who wants a family. A gentle, loving man who will support my hopes and dreams to some day raise a family or two or three or four. Any guys out there that want to 'getter dun"?? I'm not messin' around here people!

Turn Offs: Guys that don't like chicks. Passive men with no ambition for passing on their DNA.

Life Ambition: If you haven't figured it out at this point, you've got problems. But I will say it again, to have a FAMILY!!!!! That is all there is in life. Family. And that is all I want, need I say more?

·
Registered
1,607 Posts

Name: Cozette (French for "Little Thing")

Nicknames: Z, Baby girl, Princess

Human look-a-like & role model: The Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton

Favorite Color: Pink

Astrology sign: Aries

About me: Like my name suggests, I am a petite thing at only 27 grams on a bloated day. I am an easy going girl with a fun loving attitude. I love the finer things in life like organic millet and shiny things. I put a lot of work into keeping my shapely figure. Hey! Don't laugh! It takes a lot of will power to not just eat seeds! Anyway, even though I despise pellets, I will eat them, as I do appreciate the importance of staying healthy (and beautiful :) ). My BFF (Mina the linnie) and I frequent the bird farm for regular pedicures and indulge ourselves in a weekly spa session in the local human's fancy thing with fresh running water (I think she calls it a sink?). I also enjoy starring at myself in the mirror, practicing my skills with JW Pets shooting gallery (hey, I am a modern girl!), hopping around, squawking in the mornings, chewing on wood, and just being cute. Despite my regal looks, I am just a true, pure and sweet, southern bell at heart (but don't expect me to cook fried millet! That is not going to happen. Not just because I don't eat fried, but I also don't cook, lol).

Hobbies: I am truly a cultured budgie. I am fluent in Parrotletese and Linnie Speak. I love to try different foods and visit different places the human takes me. I consider giving out kisses to those less fortunate than myself my way of contributing to the greater good and giving back. People seem to really love it :). I really am working hard to be the best budgie I can be, from the inside out!

Turn ons: I really like guys that look like bad budgies but aren't. You know the scruffy type that are pretty under their facial feathers? Like the type that ride motorcycles but still have culture, etiquette, intelligence, a nice paying job, and know how to treat a lady. That isn't too much to ask for is it?

Turn offs: I do not like lazy perch potato types that gorge themselves on seeds all day, have no ambition, and then ask for a belly rub. I want a guy that likes to stay active and get out in to the world and do things together.

Life Ambition: Be a good, ethical budgie like my human taught me. Meet the right budgie for me, a budgie who can be my friend and we can really enjoy life together. If the opportunity arises, I'd like to be a budgie mom and still be able to be a good budgie wife and also enjoy my own hobbies. I believe in balance. Whatever happens, I know that I will have a good life as long as I stick to my values.

21 - 40 of 64 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.