Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Andy and Artemis

Name: Andy
About Me: I am a bonified, hand raised, blue, pet store bird.
Hobbies: Sitting on Mom and Dad's glasses and spending the day with them. Talking human. Whistling Andy Griffith/Spongebob Squarepants theme extended remix.
Turn Ons: Plastic yellow bird head, that my Mom had to take away from me recently. Eating out of Mom's hand. Flying around the house. Playing soccer on my cagetop.
Turn Offs: Artemis my parakeet "friend with no benefits."
Life Ambition: To spend the rest of my life with Mom.

So hard to choose between them. They are both special in their own ways.

·
Registered
808 Posts

Name: Starla
Age: Old enough to know better, young enough to not care, and wise enough to not get caught! (Between 2 and 4, we aren't sure.)
About Me: I'm too much of a hen for most ****s to handle. But there isn't anyone like me. I know my yellow face is sexy, and my throat spots bring all the ****s to the yard.
Hobbies: Looking at myself in the mirror (I can't resist!), parties, singing, bossing the rest of the flock around
Turn Ons: Letting me have the food bowl to myself, sharing a swing, someone who can do a good preening, and cuddling on the corner perch at night. I like a **** with a nice tail.
Turn Offs: ****s that don't like to be pushed around, trying to steal my swing, bad kissers.
Life Ambition: To be fabulous! Oh wait...I've already accomplished that. Find the right mate...could it be you???

·
Registered
75 Posts

Name: Grace
About Me: I'm a bit of a crazy girl. I like to be wild. Being alone scares me so I'm looking for a mister.
Hobbies: Pacing up and down, flock calling at the top of my lungs. Especially first thing in the morning.
Turn Ons: A prince charming that will save me from this prison. I'm really not that fussy just get me out of here.
Turn Offs: Laziness. A man without a sense of humour.
Life Ambition: To get out of here and find that flock I swear I can hear. Want to come with me? We can travel the aviary together and find a spot to settle down.

·
Registered
429 Posts

Name: Percy
About Me: I'm not the most "handsome" chap ever, but there has to be somebudgie out there for me.....i hope
Hobbies: I love my millet! oh boy....I can never have enough, but i do watch my weight......kind of. I love showing off my "cool" moves on my swing, my one foot swing around the bars and swinging by myself.....so far not impressed anybody....
Turn Ons: I love girls who will sit and preen me while I preen them.....so romantic
Turn Offs: When girls stop me swinging by grabbing the swing....hate it...
Life Ambition: To raise happy and healthy chicks...and after that.....become master millet eater!

·
Member of the Month September 2012
3,723 Posts
This contest is SO funny and Fun!!!

·
Registered
1,607 Posts

Name: Percy
About Me: I'm not the most "handsome" chap ever, but there has to be somebudgie out there for me.....i hope
Hobbies: I love my millet! oh boy....I can never have enough, but i do watch my weight......kind of. I love showing off my "cool" moves on my swing, my one foot swing around the bars and swinging by myself.....so far not impressed anybody....
Turn Ons: I love girls who will sit and preen me while I preen them.....so romantic
Turn Offs: When girls stop me swinging by grabbing the swing....hate it...
Life Ambition: To raise happy and healthy chicks...and after that.....become master millet eater!
Percy you most defintely are a pretty handsome chap!

·
Member of the Month July 2013
4,157 Posts

Name: Mista

About me: I do love my human, so any potential babe for me will have to at least tolerate her and remember, she does all the cooking , cleaning AND brings occasional treats! I am looking for a lady who will help me when I am moulting )As you can probably see, I am moulting now ). I shall of course return the favor with my lady's pinnies! I love to sing and fly at dawn and dusk and want to find that special lady to come fly with me! I am a S.N.A.B ( Sensitive New Age Budgie). I am a lover, not a fighter. Think Antonio Banderas!

Hobbies: I love playing budgie soccer and like swinging on the swing my human made me. Shredding fresh bark is another hobby I really love! Talking and learning new words is fun too!

Turn ons: A gentle hen, with a beautiful song in her throat, who would like to have a family!

Turn offs: Physically aggressive hens. Actually, any physically aggressive budgie, no matter the gender!

Life ambition: Finding my soul mate and hearing the pitter patter of little claws would just be millet icing on an already great life. Are you THE ONE I am looking for?

·
Registered
218 Posts

Name: Elli
About Me: Huge beak, perfect flying skills, very smart, found my humans in a hardware store and didn't let them leave without me
Hobbies: Chewing on tapestry, landing on the ceiling lamp and watch the humans run around looking for me, long showers
Turn Ons: Talkative males, preferably with a nice British accent, who would like to join me in my daily flying practice
Turn Offs: Impatient men (I'm a bit hyperactive ), bad storytellers
Life Ambition: Fly like a little feather, chew all tapestry off the walls, find a handsome boyfriend

·
Registered
677 Posts

Name: Sky Blue
About Me: I am a textbook mama's boy. Girls like a guy who loves his mom and I love her lots! I must sit with her when she eats, rests, and does chores around the house. I call for her when she is not around. I ignore the rest of the people in our house.
Hobbies: Making veggies disappear, making all of my hanging toys swing at the same time, cheering on the Seattle Seahawks, learning new words and phrases.
Turn Ons: Shiny things, like mirrors and bells, millet, a freshly cleaned cage.
Turn Offs: No biting! Ouch! Getting locked up in solitary during mom's meal times.
Life Ambition: To defeat Taima, the hawk, as the official mascot of the Seattle Seahawks. He leads the team out of the tunnel before home games and visits with fans in the stands. I can do that, too, plus I can talk! Makes me more qualified, indeed. And I am blue...need I say more? Oh yeah, "Go Seahawks! Go Seattle Seahawks!"

·
Registered
65 Posts
Name: Blue (Bluebell/NarkyBurd)

Age: 7-10years old, although, I resent that question, you should never ask a lady her age! (not entirely sure, inherited from elderly relative)

About Me: I find after owning my first human, a rather strange lady with ideas of grandeur, that in my present household is a drop down in class, they have rather rowdy music and have got me into some strange habits! I used to watch "Songs of Praise" "The Antique's Roadshow" and such like programs. However, in this household I suffer "Jeremy Kyle" and several annoying humans, with strange program taste.

Hobbies: Although I do not share the cage, there are a couple of ****atiels that fly around and land on my cage, trying to eat one's millet, which does not amuse me! And causes me to react in an unladylike manner, reverting to the threat of violence and colourful language! Although this annoys me at the time, I enjoy the occasional toe nibble. I enjoy the odd cartoon, such as "Spongebob Squarepants", "Kung Fu Panda", "Family Guy", but I prefer "American Dad" and love to sing to the starting theme. I also enjoy explosions and violence upon the television. I like to twang my cage bars for attention and watching other birds and humans out the window.

Turn Ons: I am looking for a quiet gentlemate, who knows the values of a strong lady, and does not hog mirrors or millet!

Turn Offs: A millet fiend that twangs my bars and hogs my mirrors!

Life Ambition: To fly high like an eagle and eat the ****atiel that dare touches my millet and to settle down with a docile male that I can domineer.

Sincerely

·
Registered
647 Posts

Name: Henry
About Me: I am a very sweet young man. I love to show off by playing with my toys and singing loudly! I am sensitive and gentle and love a good cuddle. I am also a big veggie guy!
Hobbies: Ringing every bell I can find, eating healthy and singing.
Turn Ons: Girls that love to cuddle, sing and preen!
Turn Offs: Sleepy heads.
Life Ambition: To find the right budgie for me <3

·
Registered
897 Posts

Name: Penry

About Me: I am a silly, fun, and affectionate fella. I spend my days making new friends at the window bird feeders and cuddling with my humans.

Hobbies: Talking! I can chat up a storm, and I know over a dozen human phrases! (I make an irresistable kissy noise, too). I'll call you "baby bird" all day. I also like nibbling on scraps of paper and finding toys that let me swing back, forth, and upside down. I am a healthy eater- pellets, fruits, and veggies make up most of my diet- but I never say no to a little millet. ;)

Turn Ons: I'm looking for a lady who wants to be cuddled and sweet-talked (my latest phrase is "Hey good lookin'! Can I buy ya some millet?"), but who also wants to live an active life style. I spend a lot of time chirping on the windowsill, so I hope you like it there too!

Turn Offs: Someone who gets jealous when I spend time with humans. You'd need to know how to share me with them.

Life Ambition: To broaden my vocabulary as much as possible so I can keep my lady wooed, entertained, and feeling special. See my progress here, but I've learned a lot since that video and I plan to learn more.

·
Registered
11 Posts

Name: Angel

Age: You should NEVER ask a lady her age! But if you must know I'm 6 months old.

About Me: I'm a spoiled little princess that only pays attention to my mommy, Brianna. I'm a bird of habit and love everything to be PERFECT! I like to enjoy long rides on my mommy's shoulder and waking her up super early!

Hobbies:I absolutely LOVE to make as much noise as possible (especially in the morning), chew on everything, practicing flying, and try to trick mommy into thinking I ate my veggies.

Turn Ons: A playful, adventurous birdie who is very loving and loves to cuddle!

Turn Offs: A boring goody two shoes who steals my food.

Life Ambition: To eat everything, to find that perfect budgie, and to have little baby budgies:budge:

41 - 60 of 64 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.