Talk Budgies Forums banner
21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Administrator
57,908 Posts
No, most of the so called "breeders" in Florida are certainly not the type I'd feel comfortable with.
I discovered quite a long time ago that many of the "birdie mills" that exist in this country are based in this state. :(
(Can you tell I'd prefer to be back further North? LOL)
Being here, after being so close to D.C. for many years, has been extremely difficult and I'm not sure I'll ever fully adjust.

I'll just shut up and just enjoy all the pictures of your cuties instead of wishing for things I shouldn't be. ;)

·
Super Moderator
4,812 Posts
No, most of the so called "breeders" in Florida are certainly not the type I'd feel comfortable with.
I discovered quite a long time ago that many of the "birdie mills" that exist in this country are based in this state. :(
(Can you tell I'd prefer to be back further North? LOL)
Being here, after being so close to D.C. for many years, has been extremely difficult and I'm not sure I'll ever fully adjust.

I'll just shut up and just enjoy all the pictures of your cuties instead of wishing for things I shouldn't be. ;)
Come to the Windy City!

·
Super Moderator
18,913 Posts
I know that I would.
One of my best friend's mother-in-law visits from there every year or so, and she only packs foodstuffs when she comes :ROFLMAO:
I try to eat at their house every chance I get when she's there :)
It's true hahahahah that is basically all I'd pack if I came back to the States... even before I came over I only made Korean food and NOW I'm just as spoiled as Hemingway is so good luck finding clothes in my suitcase 🤣 🧐

21 - 40 of 59 Posts